Handcuffs?

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Third Person POV

It was late, 1:04am to be exact, and Sam and Grizz were exhausted. It had taken 5 hours to get Eden to go to sleep, having tantrum after tantrum, and they had just now plopped down on the couch from putting her to bed. Becca was out, they had agreed to watch Eden whilst her and Kelly watched a movie. It was only fair seeing as Becca had taken the bedtime shift last night. But the two young men wanted nothing more in that moment than a moment to themselves.

Truth be told, the couple hadn't had the opportunity to have any "alone time" since the young child was born. Three months to be exact. So, to put it simply, they hadn't had sex since their first time.

Grizz still lived in his own home, but most nights stayed at Sam and Becca's. They were an odd family, to say the least,  but a damn happy one. But, with children comes two things: lack of sleep, and being cockblocked. While they both adored Eden, they also adored each other and hadn't gotten to show that since their first time. Which, may I remind you, resulted in a huge argument almost breaking the two apart.

They had come to a mutual understanding, of course after Becca agreed to tell Grizz the truth and Sam explained everything, and Grizz had felt bad for his reaction despite Sam's promises of it being more than valid.

Sam curled up into Grizz's side, "I'm exhausted." He signed.

Grizz could tell that he was, there were moon shaped crescents beneath his eyes and his skin looked almost ashen. The past week Sam and Becca had been on their own, Grizz had been preparing the gardens for the upcoming winter, and hadn't been able to help out, nor see, his family in over a week.

"I know, I'm sorry I haven't been able to be around much. I've missed you though." Grizz signed, giving Sam a weary smile.

Sam kisses Grizz's cheek, when suddenly, Becca came through the door with Kelly at her side. The two were giggling quietly. They had grown close, to say the least.

"Hey!" Becca whispered, "how was she?"

Sam let out a dramatic huff.

Grizz replied, "took us until just about 10 minutes ago to get her down. She was constantly screaming, she didn't want me to put her down. Every time I did she screamed."

Becca gave Grizz an apologetic smile, "It's cause she likes you. I can see Sam is dead to the world." Becca pointed at the half asleep Sam lent on Grizz's shoulder.

Grizz glanced down at him, smiling before answering, "Yeah. He took most of the tantrums. I should head out though, If you're all going to be here. Id hate to be a bother." Grizz said suddenly, noticing Kelly and the way she was looking at Becca.

"You're never a bother, Grizz. You're always so much help!" Becca whispered quietly, sitting on the sofa besides Sam, Kelly sitting beside her. 

Becca tapped Sam's shoulder, rousing him, "Sam, how about you and Grizz go to his place tonight? Have the night off? Me and Kelly will take over for tonight." She signed.

Sam's eyes lit up. "Are you sure?"

"Of course!" Kelly chimed in, "I haven't seen Eden in a few days. So I'll take the wake up shifts." She beamed, flashing that radiant smile of hers.

Sam looked to Grizz, who seemed happy with the offer.

"Okay, I'm up for it." Grizz signed, rising to his feet.

"Okay, just let me know what time you'll be back tomorrow. Well, later today." Becca said, giving Sam a knowing glance.

Sam had talked to her briefly a few weeks ago about his relationship and lack of sexual activity. They told each other everything. They always had.