19

Previously:

"I..." - You gulped before answering.

You chose:

Accept the invitation

Next:

"I'd love to..."

You followed Law, who pulled you by the waist against his side as his eyes trailed your curves with much need. Your heart raced and your chest felt warmer by the second, with each step closer to his room your legs seemed to almost give in, wobbling.

Luckily, Law sensed your weakness and kept you from falling, swiping you off your feet to hold you bride style.

You tried opening the door for him, it felt like the least you could do for him since his hands were full, but he beat you to it by kicking the door with his foot and closing it shut right after the same way.

Placing your hands on the back of his head your fingers played with his slightly long hair to which he hummed in approval, and your nose tips touched each other for a cute little eskimo kiss.

Next, Law placed you on the bed before crawling his way up to meet your lips that soon would be too full with himself...

For the next two hours you and Law made passionate yet teasingly slow love, with Law dominating for the most part. This made you tired, but not as much as him, in the end you remained awake.

It was probably the anxiety to know who the culprit was, you thought, that made you stay awake, not even a wonderful night with your man could make the thoughts go away...

You looked at the clock, it was a bit past midnight. You sighed before carefully getting up, your mind wouldn't let you sleep until you saw that footage, it was best that you just got through with it!

Looking around you saw Law's long black robe and decided to take it with you, it would at least provide some coverage for your naked body. With that you left...

You managed to find your way to Law's office since it didn't stay too far from his room. The halls were empty and all lights were off, this was the pefect opportunity. Like before, the door was unlocked and you easily walked in, right into the enemy...

The two of you observed each otherfor a breaf moment.

It was a woman, a green haired woman with deep giant glasses and fair skin that contrasted with the all balck outfit.

You went to scream but something hit your face sideways, someone else, and a curtain of black fell over you...

The next morning:

You woke up to a terrible headache and lots of whispers, whispers that turned into yells and screams as your hearing focused.

You couldn't see anything, you were put on a blindfold and tied in a chair, it terrified you. You wanted to say something but what could help in a situation like this?

"Caesar, Trevol, stop the stupid fight already! Our guest is awake... fufufu..." - A sinister voice cleared the room and the only sounds left were the ones of a pair of footsteps.

"W-W-Who are you?" - You couldn't help tremble as the air around you grew cold in his presence, although you could not see him your body felt him near.

"I see he hasn't spoken of me... What a shame..." - You felt a finger trace your collar bone before sliding your chest line that went between your breasts making the top of your robe almost fall on your shoulders.

You trembled in disgust at his touch...

"That fucking disrespectful brat!" - A rather older strange voice pronounced itself followed by a long disburting sniff - "She knowns nothing, she must be one of his fuck toys!"

"Fufufufufu... It doesn't matter what she was, it matters what she'll become. She was very helpful in providing those maps for us..." - He lifted his finger and appeared to have no movement that you could tell...

"HER?! That stupid whore?!" - A screeching male voice hurt your ears - "D-Doflamingo-"

"Shut it, Caesar!" - The voice of the an in front of you somehow seemed to suddenly gain more power - "We'll proceed with the plan for now. I'll find a suitable occupation later... fufufu."

Answers you can chose from:

1 - ???

2 - ???

3 - ???

4 - ???

5 - ???

6 - ???

A/N: Here's all the mystery sauce you need ;D choose wisely, this will decide your future inside Doffy's gang >3>