Spending the Day with Everyone

I woke up to see myself in Colby's arms. He was still fast asleep, but he was so adorable.

I tried to get up but his grip tightened as I moved. I woke him and said, " Colby, I think this happened overnight." He laughed at me and then he spoke, " yeah, this is kind of embarrassing." We sat there for a minute and I told him that I had to go to the bathroom and he let me up.

* Colby's P.O.V: I hated seeing her hurt. When she said that she would like to share a room with me it made me happy. Then she was cold and I gave her one of my XPLR hoodies and I saw her smell the sleeve and then smile. Weird but adorable.  She told me that my koala was cute and that was amazing. Then this morning we woke up and she was wrapped up in my arms. She thinks it happened overnight. She was having a nightmare and she was shaking. I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled into my chest, she slept peacefully after. Just the feeling of her near me, it gives me chills.* *end of Colby's POV*

I went ahead and went downstairs to see my big brother.

Y: ELTON!!!!

E: *wakes up and sees me sitting on the edge of his bed screaming at him* WHAT?

Y: Good morning big bro!

E: Really? Really Y/N?!

Y: *laughs like a maniac* Sorry just wanted to come and wake you up.

E: *sighs* fine. You seem happy today. Looks like you just needed a shower and some sleep.

Y: And you guys!

E: Huh?

Y: Yeah, you guys are all amazing and I love all of you!

E: Well then, okay.

Y: Why don't we all go do something today?

E: Like what?

Y: We could go to the mall and then go watch a movie or something.

E: Well... Let's go round up everyone and see what they think.

Y: YAY! I'll go get Colby, Aaron, and Jake.

E: *chuckling* okay lil sis, you are like a child.

Y: Sorry! Can't hear you, already running up the stairs.

I ran up to mine and Colby's room and I told him, " TRAP HOUSE MEETING DOWNSTAIRS!"

I ran to Aaron's room and then Jake's room and did the same.

We ran downstairs and everyone else was down there already.

E: Alright guys, Y/N and I have a proposal.

Y: Yeah! We wanna know if you guys want to go to the mall and then go watch a movie?

D: That sounds like a great idea!

K: Yeah, we could get you a new wardrobe. Maybe get you a new and better man! *winks at Colby*

Everyone else agrees and I thank them

Y: Thanks, guys! I wanna get to know all of you a lot better. I'm super appreciative that you guys took me in! Today is going to be fun!

We all go get dressed and I wear this:

I just wear my hair down and wavy and I do my makeup:

I walked downstairs with Kat and Dev. Colby's eyes got wide and a huge smile placed on his face.

Y: Are we all ready to go?

Everyone answered and we walked outside. We loaded up in our cars: Elton, Colby, Jake, Aaron, and I. Kat, Sam, Devyn, and Corey.

We got to the mall and we all went our separate ways. The boys went one way and the girls went the other. We planned to meet at the food court and then we would get some food and then we would head to the theater. * Time skip to when we leave the mall because I'm lazy* We got into the theater and we bought popcorn, drinks, candy, etc. We went to watch Crawl and these were the seating arrangements: Elton, me, Colby, Jake, Aaron, Sam, Katrina, Devyn, and Corey. A jumpscare came on and I scooted closer to Colby. Then finally, another one came on and I grabbed his arm. I stayed like that for the rest of the movie and he smiled like he didn't mind so that's part of the reason that I didn't let go. We left and we went home. I was tired so I went to take a shower and go to bed. I sang in the shower, again, and I got out and went into mine and Colby's room. He was sitting on the bed and he said, " Y/N, you can sing. I might start paying to come to your 'concerts'" I giggled and I said, " well thank you, Colby, no one has ever complimented my singing before." I lay down beside Colby and played on my phone. He looked at me and said:

C: I enjoyed that movie

Y: Yeah, me too.

C: I can just go ahead and tell you, I wasn't as interested in the movie.

Y: What do you mean?

C: Look Y/N, I like you. I like you a lot. When you kept scooting closer and closer to me during the movie, it made me feel happy. And when you grabbed my arm that's when I lost my sh*t.

Y: Colby, I- I like you too...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! What is going to happen next?