Colby's Antics:

Colby's P.O.V:

I asked Katrina and Devyn for help planning the perfect date for Y/N.

K: I have an idea...

Katrina whispers to Devyn and they nod and smile.

C: Okay, so what's going on?

K: We need to go to the store, ASAP!

C: Okay? Let's go before Y/N comes down. Text everyone and tell them not to say anything about the date, I want it to be a surprise for her.

D We can promise you that.

K: Oh yeah!

We got to the mall and they rushed to the stores.

K: We need lantern lights, silverware, plates, cups, a lace table cloth, and a whole lot of roses! Meet back here in 20 minutes. We also need food!

C: *laughs* jeez!

D: Hey, it will be perfect. Trust us!

C: *exhales* Alright, let's make this worth it!

We got everything we needed and we met at the food court. It was time to set up the location and as time drew near I was more and more nervous for how it would turn out...

We finished everything and it looked beautiful, I couldn't wait for mine and Y/N's date.

We finished at around 7:00 and this is what it looked like after we were finished( up top)

*8:00*

I get ready and I leave the house before Y/N sees me. I go ahead and drive down to "Our Spot." *end of Colby's P.O.V*

I was busy all day working and I was super tired. Colby wasn't home and nobody knew where he went. Katrina and Devyn were at work. After I got home, I took a shower and made a cup of coffee.

K: Y/N!

Y: Yes?

K: Get up here! We got something for you!

Y: *sighs* Okay, I'm coming.

I walk up the stairs and Katrina and Devyn are standing in Devyn and Corey's doorway.

K: Come on girl! We have a surprise!

D: Yeah, come on, babe!

I walked in Corey and Devyn's room and there is a beautiful dress on the bed, a pair of high heels on the floor, a big bag of makeup on the bed, and curling iron, hairspray, and bobby pins on the dresser.

Y: Ladies! What is all this?

K: No time to explain! Slip on the dress and come back in here!

Y: Wow, this dress is gorgeous!

D: Wow, you look stunning!

K: Absolutely, babe!

Devyn did my makeup:

Katrina did my hair(longer hair):

I put on the heels:

K: OMG! Y/N YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!

Y: *laughs* Thank you, Kat.

D: Kat's right, you are beautiful.

Y: Thank you, guys.

K: *looks at time* OH CRAP! WE GOT TO GO!

We rush outside and into the car, they blindfold me. We drive for a little while and then we stop. The car turns off and doors open. The girls help me out of the car and we are walking. Grass maybe? Then we walk on a boardwalk of some kind. All of a sudden, the blindfold comes off and I see... Him. The girls leave frantically and tell us to have fun.

Wow... What a night. What will happen on your's and Colby's date? Find out next!