The Date:

Colby was standing there in a tux and he was holding a LOT of roses.

C: Wow, Y/N, you look beautiful.

Y: Thanks, babe.

He motioned for me to follow him to the table and we sat down. We had some amazing food and some sweet tea. We talked for hours and I loved every minute.

C: Y/N...

Y: Yeah?

C: I love you...

Y: *shocked but happy* I love you too...

We finished up the date and we cleaned up. We packed up and we got into the car. "Mine" by Bazzi came on and he began to sing to me. He grabbed my hand and we held hands on the way back home. We got home and everyone was in the living room waiting to ask us questions.

K: So, how did it go?

D: Yeah, how'd it go?

Y: Come with me, I need to shower and stuff. I'll tell you everything.

I told the girls that Colby said that he loved me and they squealed.

C: *laughs* So I guess that means that Y/N told them that I told her that I loved her.

E: Really? That's awesome dude, you make her really happy I hope you know that.

C: And she makes me happier.

I showered and got ready for bed, Colby showered and got ready for bed as well. We lay down next to each other and he looked at me like he always did.

C: I love you, babe.

Y: I love you too, babe.

We were laying there and my phone began to ring...

Uh, oh. I smell trouble brewing up. Who is calling you? What will happen next? See you next time.