Mine and Colby's First Date as a Couple:

I was so happy that Colby was finally mine. I was so happy, that I got up before everyone else in the house and I made them a big breakfast.

I was in the middle of cooking eggs and I felt someone come up and hug me from behind, it was Colby.

C: Hey, babe.

It made me feel so excited when he called me "babe."

Y: Hey, babe.

C: What are you doing?

Y: I am making breakfast for the trap house.

C: Why?

Y: Because you guys deserve it.

C: Okay? Need any help?

Y: Yes actually, put toast in the toaster, get the coffee, orange juice, and milk out, and then get plates, cups, and silverware. I'll do the cooking.

C: *winks* you got it, dude.

Everyone woke up and they came down.

D: Y/N! What's all this?

K: Yeah, for real!

S: I think it's a nice gesture, no one has ever cooked breakfast for us before!

J: OOH BACON!

AA: Oh wow, this is nice.

E: Y/N? Why did you do this?

Y: You guys took me in when I had no one. You all made me feel like I belong. You guys have done so much for me these past few months and I wanted to repay all of you. Trust me, I wish I could do more.

J: Y/N, you are so welcome. and Thanks a lot.

E: Yeah sis, you always have us and you can always count on  us.

K: You have done enough, Y/N, seriously.

D: You have made it even more fun and eventful here at the "trap house."

COR: Yeah, you really have done enough for us.

AA: You are a kind young lady, Y/N. I am very appreciative to know you right about now!

Y: You sound like my dad, Aaron. It's okay though, thanks.

S: Katrina is right, and so is everyone else.

C: You have made me so happy the past few months, you have done so much.

Y: Thank you, guys. I truly love being here and I enjoy being able to talk with you guys and hang out with you guys. Last year I watched all of you on Youtube wishing I could be friends with you all and I didn't think it would ever happen but... Here I am.

All of them: awe thanks Y/N!

We all ate and we talked about our plans for the day

C: Actually, Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight?

Y: Ehhhhh, I don't know. *smirks*

C: Oh, come onnnnnnn.

Y: Fine, I will go on a date with you tonight.

C: Okay, how about Bestia at eight o' clock?

Y: Don't be late! *winks*

C: Wouldn't count on it. *winks*

D: Oh we're definitely helping you get ready

K: Oh most definitely.

Y: Couldn't think of a better team!