F*ck You!:

I picked it up to see an unknown number.

Y: Hello?

???: Hey, Y/N.

Y: Who is this and what do you want from me?

Colby could hear the fear in my voice and he sits up. He grabs his phone.

???: Relax, It's Chase.

I put the phone on speaker and  Colby stared to video the call.

Y: Ugh, what do you want?

CH: I just wanted to call my baby and see how she was doing.

Y: LISTEN HERE YOU PRICK! I AM NOT YOUR GIRL. IF YOU EVER CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN I WILL BLOCK YOU. IF YOU CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN, I WILL CALL THE POLICE.

CH: Woah, Y/N, baby. Izzy left me and I'm lonely.

Y: Burn in H*ll.

CH: Oh come on, babe.

Y: F*CK YOU!

I look at Colby and he is p*ssed.

CH: Oh, don't be that way, Y/N.

Colby takes the phone and lets him have it.

C: LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF SH*T. YOU LEAVE Y/N ALONE.

CH: And who are you, huh?

C: I'm her boyfriend.

CH: WHAT? I'M GONNA KILL HER!
I hitched my breath and the tears began to flow. Colby grabs me and he holds me tight.

C: I wish you'd try.

CH: We will see about that.

Colby puts us on mute and says, " go get Elton, now." I ran downstairs and I was a mess at this point. I ran into Elton's room and I woke him up.

Y: Elton, come quick. Chase, Chase called me and then Colby took the phone. * sobs to the point where words are barely audible* Chase... he... going... kill... me...
E: WHAT?! I'm coming.
Elton hugs me and walks up the stairs with me. Colby is still on the phone with Chase.

*Colby's POV* It was about 10:00 at night and Y/N got a call from an unknown number. It was Chase. I could see the fear in her eyes. She put it on speaker and I started to record the call. He was starting to p*ss me off.

C: LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF SH*T. YOU LEAVE Y/N ALONE.

CH: And who are you, huh?

C: I'm her boyfriend.

CH: WHAT? I'M GONNA KILL HER!

She hitched her breath and she began to cry. I grabbed her and I held her tight. She cried into my chest. I put us on mute and told her to get Elton, quickly. She ran, crying all the way down to Elton's room.

C: I said you are going to leave her alone.

CH: And I said, we will see about that.

C: If you come near her, you will regret it.

CH: *he laughs* She will have to come back to Connecticut some time.

C: Yeah, and I'll be with her too.

Elton and Y/N rush in and he takes the phone. Y/N runs to me and I hold her.

E: Listen, you'd better leave my little sister alone. You will regret it, big time, got it?

CH: Whatever you say. *laughs like a maniacal clown*