The Holidays with My "Family" part 2:

We got home and we all went inside, except for Elli and Elton. We were all eavesdropping on the other side of the door.

E: Elli, I wanted to ask you something important.

E.K: *speaks eagerly* Yes?

E: Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?

E.K: Yes, yes of course!

E: 8:00?

E.K: Don't be late.

We hear them fiddling with the doorknob and we all ran to sit down.

They walk in as we all sat down. *Skips to about 9:00*

Everyone is getting ready for bed. Colby and I both shower and we are ready to go to bed. We walk down to the kitchen to get something to drink. We are walking up the stairs and I decide to tease Colby. I walk in front of him and I start swinging my hips. We get into our room and I turn around. Colby is looking me up and down and biting his lip. He walks up and grabs my hips. We began a heated makeout session and then I push him off of me.

Y: No, no, no. It's bedtime, babe.

C: Uggghhhh, you can't do that to me!

Y: Oh, but I just did *wink*

We get into bed and we cuddle up together. We fall asleep almost immediately.

----------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

We were going to go and get some breakfast, so we decided to call my parents and ask them if they wanted to go.

MOM: Hey, sweetie!

Y: Hey, mom!

MOM: Do you need something?

Y: No, I was wondering if you and dad wanted to go eat breakfast with us this morning. You know, since you guys don't have to work today.

MOM: Well, of course. We will be ready in five! Y'all can come to the house and hang out.

Y: Okay, we will be there soon! Bye, love you!

MOM: Bye, love you!

*CALL ENDED*

 We hopped in the car and then we high tailed it over to my parent's house. We arrived and there was a familiar car... Chase. He was standing on the porch waiting for me.

CH: Well hello there, sweet cheeks.

I swallowed my fears and I tried to confront him.

Y: Leave Chase, you aren't welcome here.

CH: *tisk tisk tisk* But, I'm here for the holidays. I bought you a present!

He had a box in his hand and I was scared. Is it a bomb? I thought to myself.

My mom had heard the commotion and looked out of their window. She called the police immediately. Chase got up and came at me. Colby pulled me back. Chase was on something, he went completely insane.

C: Back up, dude.

CH: Oooohhh is this the "boyfriend?"

C: Yeah, it is and I said back up.

Chase pulled a gun on all of us.

The police arrived at that moment and they pulled their guns.

P: DROP YOUR GUN!

CH: NO, SHE BELONGS TO ME AND I'M TAKING HER BACK!

I remembered that I had my gun. If he grabs me, I'll shoot him. It is self-defense.