Colby's Aniversary Present:

Colby and I have been together for 1 year, today is also my birthday. I wake up to Colby bringing me breakfast in bed.

Y: Aweee babe, what is all this for?

C: It's your birthday, so I made you breakfast in bed. That's not all that is planned out for us today. We are going out for an anniversary/birthday dinner.

I finish my food while he is talking and then I get up out of bed. I wrap my arms around Colby's neck and he puts his hands on my waist. I kiss him and it gets intense until I have to push him off.

Y: Uh uh uh. Down, boy.

C: Ughhhhh.

Y: Behave! Or you won't be getting your gift tonight. *wink*

Colby's eyes got wide and his face turned red. I think he has a clue what is in store for him tonight. I am not a virgin, I trusted the wrong one to take it. I hug Colby and I kiss his cheek. We lounge around until it is time to get ready for our date. I get a lot of calls from family and friends back home. Everyone from the trap house wishes me a happy birthday too.

*6:45*

I jump into the shower and I take the time to wash my hair and get clean. I get out, I blow dry my hair, and I call Devyn and Katrina for help.

K: Hello?

Y: Hi, Kat! I have a question for you and Dev.

K: Okay, ask.

Y: Will you guys come over and help me get dressed for mine and Colby's date?

K: I'm already in the car! Let me go pick Devyn up from work because she asked me to right before you called.

Y: Alright, see you guys soon. Love you!

K: Love you too, bye!

*CALL ENDED*

*5 minutes later*

Katrina and Devyn burst through the door and they tell Colby to leave.

D: COLBY, LEAVE! WE HAVE TO WORK OUR MAGIC!

C: OKAY! I'M SORRY!

Colby leaves and they, as they said before, worked their magic.

This is this dress:

Devyn did my makeup:

Katrina did my hair:

*7:25*

K: Wow... You look-

D: GORGEOUS!

Y: *giggles* Thanks sisters, I love both of you. I would be lost, and late, without you two!

Both: WE LOVE YOU TOO, Y/N!

It is now 7:30 and I have to go, I say my goodbyes and I head down the stairs. Colby is standing by the door and he is on his phone. I make it all the way down the stairs before he sees me standing there.

Y: You ready to go, Colbs?

C: Yeah, I'm ready i- wow. You look gorgeous.

Y: Well, thanks. You don't look too bad yourself. 

We are in the car and Colby puts his hand on my thigh, we are singing to the radio. I could tell Colby was horny, I didn't really say anything.

* Time skip to after the date because I'm lazy, sorry not sorry*

We are on our way home and I thought this is when I need to begin.

I put my hand on Colby's thigh and I would move my hand every now and again. He looked as if he was about to burst into flames. We arrived at the house and I told him to follow me. We walked in and immediately headed towards the stairs. Since I was wearing a skin-tight dress, all of my curves were highlighted and emphasized. As we were walking, I started swinging my hips and I would look back every once in a while. Colby would be biting his lip and trying not to pounce on me right that second. We got into our room and I took control. 

Y: Sit on the bed, I'll be right back.

I was really good at taking control when I needed or wanted to. I went to the bathroom and I freshened up. I touched up my hair, took off my makeup, brushed my teeth, and then I put on my lingerie pajamas. (pictured below)

I walk out and Colby can't take his eyes off of me

I walk out and Colby can't take his eyes off of me. I walk over to Colby and he stands up. I push him down on the bed and I straddle his lap. We start a heated make-out session and it went fast.

* SKIP UNTIL AFTER( I'm extremely awkward about that stuff, so we're skipping it, sorry)*

We finished and I was barely able to walk. I needed to take a shower so I asked Colby to help me.

Y: *groans* Colby!

C: Yes, baby girl?

This man, I swear. He walks out of the bathroom.

Y: I need to take a shower and I can't walk, will you help me?

C: Of course I will.

Colby went back into the bathroom and he ran me a bath. He came in and picked me up bridal style and sat me in the tub. I finished showering and he helped me out. He brought me clothes, specifically his shirt and a pair of underwear. We got into bed and he wrapped his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest.  We fell asleep almost immediately. Looks like I gave Colby a present he will never forget.