Why Me?:

I drive to work, I am in a good mood as usual. I am singing and dancing along with the radio. I get to work and my manager, Alexandria, comes up to me

A: Y/N, I have some bad news.

Y: Yeah, what's wrong?

A: We have to let you go. As much as I hate it, my advisor is making me. 

Y: What! Why?

A: She said that there was a better employee who was more qualified for the job.

My mood did a complete 360 real quick and I was upset. I handed in my name tag and other things and I hugged Alexandria.

A: Bye, girl. I'll miss you. You were the only person I didn't want to strangle to death. Now I'm stuck here with these dimwits. *facepalms*

Y: Bye A, I'm going to miss you too. Keep in touch?

A: Of course.

I gave her one last hug and I walked out of the mall. I was on my way back to my apartment to talk to Chase about it. I was texting Izzy and she was being b*tchy towards me. Then I texted Chase and he was being a d*ck. What is going on, are they mad at me or something? * 10 minutes later* I made it to the apartment and I saw my friend Izzy's car there.

Hmm, why is she here?  I thought

I walk into our apartment and I hear some very strange noises, like... moaning. My eyes got wide as I realized what was going on. I was p*issed.  I burst into our room and I was met with Izzy on top of my boyfriend.

C: Y/N!

Izzy: Oh my gosh, Y/N, I'm so-

I burst:

Y/N: YOU B*TCH!

Chase: Babe, It's not what it looks like.

Y/N: Oh are you sure, because I think it's exactly what it looks like.

Both: Y/N, I-

Y/N: SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU. I DON"T WANT HEAR SH*T FROM EITHER OF YOU. WE ARE OVER YOU EGOSTICAL PRICK. WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS, YOU SLUT.

I strut out of the apartment and I run to my car. I drive to my parent's house so I could tell them. At least nothing could be wrong there, right? I thought to myself and I mentally scream. I pull up and walk into the house, they are in the living room and I hear them arguing.

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT KNOW ELTON'S PARENT'S NAMES. SORRY, I JUST MADE SOME UP AND I'M MAKING UP A SCENARIO. I'M NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS HAPPENED!*

L: Are you serious, David?

D: Lily, I'm sorry.

L: No, this isn't the first time. 

I walk in, but they didn't see me.

D: Sweetheart, lis-

L: Don't "Sweetheart" me. You cheated on me! As I said, this isn't the first time.

D: Honey, I was drunk.

L: THAT'S THE ISSUE, YOU WERE DRUNK! YOU ARE ALWAYS DRUNK!

I began to ball my eyes out and that's when they saw that I was standing there.

L: Oh, Y/N.

Y/N: WHYY?

D: I'm sorry, sweetie.

Y/N: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? First I get fired, then I go home to Chase and Izzy f**king in MY bed, and now. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

D: Oh, I'm going to kick his a**.

Y/N: No need dad, I'm calling Elton, then I'm packing my crap. I'm moving to L.A. with Elton.

L: Y/N, Please, don't lea-

Y: Mom, please don't start. I'm moving and there is nothing you can do. The best thing that you guys can do right now is to stop arguing and get help. Dad, you need to stop drinking. Mom, try and help dad. I'm going back to pack my stuff and I'm leaving tonight. 

L: ...

D: Lily, I promise to get help. I want to make this work. I love you and I want to do this for the sake of our kids. Please...

L: Fine, but you'd better try, or we will get a divorce.

They hug and finally they hug me. 

L: Go chase your dreams, sweetie. We love you.

D: I love you, sweetheart. Best of luck.

I walk out and get into the car. I break out into tears and I punch the steering wheel. I drive off.