[26]

Slamming the door shut with an annoyed sigh, I turned to Stu, who was stood behind me, grinning like a mad man

Slamming the door shut with an annoyed sigh, I turned to Stu, who was stood behind me, grinning like a mad man. "So is it done?" I questioned as he pulled me into his arms,

"Yep, just got done with her. I think she got the message very clear," Stu snickered as I frowned at him.

"Well, what did she say? Is she mad?" I began to rapid-fire questions at him until he places his hand on the back of my head. "Did she look, murderous?".

"Don't worry, it's all sorted. Let's just enjoy the night while we can" Leaning down, he kissed me in front of everyone as they began to cheer and whoop.

Rolling my eyes, I couldn't fight the small blush making Stu grin, that stupid handsome boyish grin, but in my peripherals, I could see my sister stomping her way over to me as Stu lifted his hands in the air celebrating like he had just won a prize.

Sidney grabbed my arm roughly as Stu walked over to Garrett, who gave him a big pat on the back. Everyone here had seen what went down with me, Tatum, and Stu at Cheer practice, so it wasn't a shock to them as much as it obviously was to my twin.

"What?" I hissed, pulling my arm out of her grip as she stares at me, disappointed,

"What do you mean 'what?' how could you do that to Tatum?" rolling my eyes at her, I huffed, knowing this wouldn't end well with her being Tatum's best friend and all.

I shook my head with a huffed laugh, frustrated that my own sister thought so little of me, but then again, I am a product of my mother. "We're not cheating, Sid, technically, Stu just broke up with her," I admitted as Sidney's head shot up and glanced around for the blonde.

"You know she won't take this without a fight?" My twin warned, but I just shrugged at her knowing I wouldn't be the one losing.

"I'm down, I've beaten her before, and I'll do it again" Sidney narrowed her eyes at me, Tatum cried to her all night about the ugly bruises I left on her, and now my twin was holding a grudge.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Sid questions with a tired sigh, I never wanted her to get stuck between Tatum and me, but here we are.

Biting on my cheek, I crossed my arms, "I don't hate her, Sid. She fucked me over. I really don't want this to hurt her; but, I can't hurt myself to make her happy."

I began to feel that icky vulnerable feeling again, so I straightened myself out, "plus, I haven't seen her since, so I'm guessing she left."

Sidney looked around once more, huffing when she realized I was telling the truth and putting a hand on her head, looking very stressed.

"BOO!" Sid and I both jumped, turning to see Billy leaning against the door frame

"Oh, Billy, Hey!" Sid stuttered, sounding shocked and unsure of herself, but I'm not surprised she had him arrested for murder then ignored him when the police released him.