[29]

Sidney ran towards the news van screaming, "Help me! Help me!" banging her fists on the window of the truck, she shrieked, "Let me in!" Until Kenny, Gale's cameraman quickly opens the door for the crying girl

"The killer's after me. He's in the house," Sidney informs him sliding the door shut as Kenny tries to look around her.

"Where?" As the teen girl, hyperventilates Kenny remembers something "...wait! There's a camera in the house."

"Look!" He said, motioning to the monitors he had set up before a frightened look goes across Kenny's face when he sees a dark figure standing behind Randy, lifting up its hunting knife.

"No," Sidney whimpers as she watches her friend on the screen.

"Oh my god! No, oh shit!" Kenny whispers, watching the horror happening not far from him.

Sidney cries out, "RANDY!" as if calling to the drunken teen boy through the screen.

"Behind you, kid!" Kenny yells out as he slides open the door to the news van and sees the front door wide open "Shit!" he mumbles, turning back to watch the screens

Sidney looks up at him, confused. "What?".

"Were on a 30-second delay. Oh my god," He gasps, seeing the killer on the screen before he turns around again, only to have the Ghostface killer run up to him and slit his throat. "Ahh!"

Kenny turns back to look at Sidney, blood rushing out of his throat, making the teenager screams uncontrollably. Before the cameraman falls to the floor, he manages to point at something in the back of the van.

Sidney cries out when Kenny's body drops, thinking quick; she slams the door shut, but not fast enough when the killer manages to stab her in the shoulder just before the door fully closes.

Climbs through the van, she manages to crawl out a small hole in the back of the truck that Kenny pointed to; pushing leads and cables out of the truck, she makes her escape.

The killer tries to follow but can't get through.

🔪

Making my way into the house, I crept through the kitchen, hearing nothing except the Halloween film playing and Randy missing. "Randy," I called out quietly in case the killer was around.

Turning, I see the front door wide open. I sighed, walking forward until Dewey comes stumbling in his gun in the air. "Ahh," we both scream, jumping at the sight of the other "Dewey," I yelled, throwing my arms around the older man.

Dewey sighed, pulling me back, holding onto my arm tightly, "Kat, where's...quick move," he shoved me to the side before tackling the killer who was stood behind me.

"Dewey, hold on!" I shouted, seeing the deputy struggling to get the upper hand. I quickly grabbed a vase before hitting the killer over the head with it. The killer hunched over in pain before tackling me.

The force of his tackle sent both of us flying over the couch and onto the floor, where my back took the brunt of the fall "oh shit." I groaned as the killer jumped up towards Dewey, who was coming to my rescue and stabbing him in the back

"Dewey," I screamed, standing and jumping on the killer's back only for him to throw me into the doorway, making me hit my head against the hardwood. "Oh fuck" I groaned as I blearily watched as Dewey got up, the knife still in his back.

"Kat! Dewey! where are you?" I heard my sister scream out in the distance as Dewey started to make his way to the door, and the killer walked towards me and stood over my concussed body, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh god, Dewey!" I heard my twin say as the killer turned his head towards her voice

"Don't you dare," I hiss as I try to crawl after him, but black spots started to cover my vision. "Don't you touch her!".

🔪

Dewey stumbles out of the house as Sidney watches on in confusion as the older man looked pained. "Sidney?" he croaks before falling to the ground with a knife in his back.

"Dewey!" The teen cries out until a dark figure fills the doorway. It was the killer, Sidney runs to the police car as Ghostface rips the knife out of the deputy's body.

Sidney quickly gets in and locks the passenger door as the killer tugs on the handle. Moving to the other side of the car, she hurridly winds up the window and closes the door before the killer rounds the vehicle.

Sitting back in the chair, she goes to start the car only to find there are no keys in the ignition. "Shit!" she swears before hearing a metal noise on the window.

Turning to face the white mask again, she's horrified to see him showing that he has the keys to the car. Her eyes move back and forth as she watches the killer swing the keys in his hand, taunting her.

The killer then disappears out of sight, leaving Sidney paranoid about where he had gone, trying to look out to the ground, her heart jumped when the lock on the door popped up.

Jumping back into the passenger seat, she quickly pushed the lock back down and started to panic. She really wished she had stayed with Kat. She had no idea if her twin was even alive.

Leaning over the driver seat, she hurriedly pushed the lock down when it came up before static rang out from the radio she forgot was even there.

"7825 code 6 suspect at 105 N. Avenue 52".

Sidney grabbed the radio and pressed the button down, "Hello! Help Me! I'm at Stu Macher's house on Turner Lane. It's 261 Turner Lane. Please, he's gonna try and kill me".

The killer jumps up from the backseat and makes a grab for Sidney, but she punches and kicks her way from his grip, falling out of the truck and runs towards the house.

Turning, she glances back to the car in shock only to see that the killer had disappeared once again, "Sidney!" Randy runs up to her, followed by Stu, both pleading with her and shouting at the other.

Sidney reaches into Dewey's belt and pulls out his gun. "Stop, right there!" she warns hysterically as the two boys keep walking towards her, still pointing fingers at the other.

"Don't shoot. It's me. I found Tatum. She's dead. I think Stu did it!" Randy shouted as he motioned towards Stu.

Stu shook his head with a devastated expression as he called out to the teen girl, "Don't listen to him, Sidney!".

"Stay back!" Sidney called out once again as she moved the gun between the two rapidly as they approached from different sides

"Stu did it!" Randy blamed as he walked up the porch steps.

"He killed Billy. He killed Tatum. You did it. He probably killed Kat too."

Stu cried out as he threw Randy to the ground behind him as the smaller boy tried to defend himself. "No, I didn't, you lied. You're lying!"

"Sidney, please give me that gun. Give me that gun. We need to go find Kat. I need to find her." Stu begged as he tried to sway her with the thought of her twin sister.

"No, he did it, Sid. He did it. He did it, Sidney. Please, I didn't do it. He did it, Sidney. Please, Sidney. NO!" Randy pleaded as he got up from the floor.

Having no idea which boy could be lying, Sidney did the only thing she knew would keep her safe "FUCK YOU BOTH!" She slams the door shut and locks it.