[10]

"So I thought if we swung by your place, we could pick up some of your clothes and girly items," I burst out laughing when he said girly items

"So I thought if we swung by your place, we could pick up some of your clothes and girly items," I burst out laughing when he said girly items. He said it so femininely.

"So we're really doing this?" I asked him and smirked when he smiled and nodded excitedly. "Okay, but If Tatum finds out, it's your ass on the line" his smile disappeared a little when I mentioned Tatum.

"Ah, forget about it; she won't care" I raised my eyebrow, knowing that wasn't the truth.

"I don't know Stu, if you were my boyfriend, I wouldn't want to share you," I commented, making him look at me thoughtfully.

We pulled into the driveway of my house, where everything was now quiet. No squad cars, ambulances, or police officers; it was like nothing ever happened.

I got out of the car silently, knowing the inside of my house wouldn't be as calm looking as the outside. "Okay," I whispered to myself, hearing Stu get out of the car.

I looked at him, confused. "What you think I'm gonna let you go in there on your own."

Feeling myself blush a little, I shrugged. I was always a tough girl who knew how to stand up for herself, but I didn't have to feel that way with Stu or even Billy; they were so protective of me I could let myself relax a little.

Feeling Stu grab my head, I entwine our fingers as he glanced at me "I'm here for you," he told me seriously as we walked up to the front door together. I opened the door and walked in, turning on the lights.

I looked around to find things missing, which I'm guessing the police took as evidence "I wish my dad was here. He would know what to do", I said aloud as I walked closer to the living room.

Hearing a crunch, I looked under my shoe and noticed I was walking on the glass from the coffee table. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard Stu ask, walking up beside me looking a little nervous.

"Yeah, it's just I don't understand it," I told him, motioning to the aftereffects of mine and Sid's attack "Who would do this?" I turned to Stu with tears in my eyes, "Who hates me enough to do this?".

Stu grabbed my arms and looked into my eyes "no one hates you, this was..." Stu looked like he wanted to say something else but stopped himself with a sigh, "come on, let's get your stuff."

Stu held my hand and led me upstairs. He'd stayed here plenty of times when my Dad wasn't around or when he was away. I opened my bedroom door and laughed when Stu pushed past me, jumping on my bed.

"Comfy?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow when he bounced on the bed like a child as I pulled my overnight bag out of my closet "Your bed is the best," Stu mumbled with his hands behind his head, looking adorable.

"That's why it's my bed," I retorted, throwing the bag on top of him and turning back around to look through my clothes, wondering what to pack for my night at the Macher household when I felt hands on my hips.