[31]

Standing by my sister's side, we were no longer holding hands, but we were still waiting in anticipation of the guys' next moves

"ATTENTION oh..look what we have behind door #3" Suddenly, Stu pulled our dad out from the basement as he struggled with the tape and rope that had him bound

"Daddy" We tried to run to our father before Billy stopped us.

"Let him go. This has nothing to do with him," I shouted, motioning to my father, who was trying to fight Stu's hold on him, but my pleading went unanswered.

Talking through the voice changer, Stu smirked. "Guess we won't be needing this anymore. Uh-huh," he put the voice changer in my dad's pocket along with the phone.

"Got the ending figured out yet, Sid?" Billy taunted; Sid shook her head softly, still not understanding, she glanced at me, but I had no idea either.

"Come on, girls, you think about it now, huh?" Stu crooned as neither of us, understood, "Your daddy's the chief suspect we cloned his cellular. The evidence is all right there, baby!" I gasped, realizing what they had planned as Sidney sobbed next to me.

"What if your father snapped? Your mother's anniversary set him off, and he went on a killing spree. Killing everyone," Billy picked up as he eyed the two of us.

"Except for Billy, Me, and Kat, we were left for dead," Stu cuts in, motioning to the three of us as Billy points his knife at my sister. "And then he kills you and shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending".

My head shot up when Stu told Sidney that I would be 'left for dead.' Why was I part of their psychotic plan? "I thought of that," Stu told me, proud of himself.

Glancing down, I notice my dad watching my sister and me. He looked devastated and probably realized that there was nothing he could do to help us against Billy and Stu.

Feeling my twin shudder next to me, I turned my head to see her trying not to cry. She had just found out that her boyfriend had killed our mom and that he was only really dating her to get his revenge.

Suddenly both boys become silent as Billy glances over to us as I slowly try and shuffle towards my dad. "Watch this," catching Sidney's eye, I motion to dad, and she nods once, getting my plan.

"You ready?" Billy questions Stu, who nods, placing his arms behind his head, his expression now insane

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, baby, Right, get it up, yeah, baby, get it up, hit it."

For a second, before jabbing the knife into his abdomen, Billy watches Stu, making me scream out, "Stop!"

Stu hunches over, holding his wound in agony. "Good one, man! Jesus!".

Billy turns to me, frowning when he sees how close I am to my dad, "Ready, Kat?" My eyes widen, realizing what they meant by left for dead. Grabbing me away from where I was stood, Billy quickly pushed me up against the counter.