PART 4 - Scene 1 - Investigating

#(Opening titles)

The Dalek Supreme arrogantly swings back around to face the other Daleks.

Dalek Supreme:

SOUND A GENERAL ALARM! THE HUMANS ARE TO BE EXTERMINATED!

Daleks:

WE OBEY!

Dalek Supreme:

THE DOCTOR MUST HOWEVER BE CAPTURED ALIVE!

One of the Daleks sounds the booming alarm, flowing through the entire complex, making the Doctor and his friends run even faster! K-9 is in the lead, however.

Mitch:

How do we know we aren't going to run into the Daleks?

Doctor:

K-9's got that! Just move it!

A Dalek at control places its plunger on a control switch.

Dalek 2:

THIS IS CONTROL! THE HUMANS ARE LOCATED BENEATH THE COMPLEX! THEY ARE TO BE EXTERMINATED ON SIGHT! BUT THE DOCTOR IS TO BE LOCATED AND TAKEN TO CONTROL!

A swarm of Daleks leads out, heading downwards and downwards. Charging towards the underground passage, hunting and ready to exterminate!

Daleks:

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! DALEKS CONQUER AND DESTROY! DALEKS SEEK, LOCATE AND DESTROY! EXTERMINATE THE HUMANS! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

The Daleks are storming through into the passageway. Through a thick passage of rock, with the embryo off the side. The rocky surface leads deep into a blackness, leading inside the complex. They enter, scanning the area thoroughly, one by one. From their eye view, they see nothing.

Dalek 1:

SEEK AND LOCATE!

Dalek 2:

SCANNING TO IDENTIFY THE HUMANS!

One slides around to check the passage with the broken camera.

Dalek 3:

PASSAGE – NEGATIVE.

Dalek 4:

THE HUMANS MUST BE NEARBY! THEY ARE HIDING!

Small cracks are in some areas for the wall on the left. Enough for a thin person to squeeze in, and far too small for the Daleks. They completely overlook the cracks. There are three. In the first, the Doctor, Leela, K-9 and Connor hide, keeping silent. The other has Mitch, Lily and Mia almost holding their breaths. The Daleks turn to each other.

Dalek 1:

CENTRAL CONTROL, NO HUMANS ARE REPORTED IN THIS VICINITY.

Dalek Supreme:

SEARCH THE PASSAGEWAY THAT THE HUMANS TRAVELLED ALONG!

Dalek 1:

THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT THERE.

Dalek Supreme:

VERY WELL. RETURN TO YOUR DUTIES! THE HUMAN SLAVES WILL BE WAITING THE OTHER END OF THE PASSAGE TO CAPTURE THE HUMANS!

The glass monitor is switched off by the Supreme. He turns back to the other three Daleks, who all turn their heads to the Dalek Supreme.

I WANT A RADIO LINK TO THE PLANET SKARO!

Dalek 1:

I OBEY!

He turns back, then to the Supreme moments later again.

IT WILL TAKE TIME TO ESTABLISH CONTACT WITH SKARO DUE TO INTERFERENCE AND LOCATING RADIO COMMUNICATION.

Dalek Supreme:

THEN ESTABLISH IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! WE ARE READY TO SWARM ACROSS THE GALAXY AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

The Supreme turns to us, staring angrily into us.

WE WILL WAIT NO LONGER! NOW IT IS THE PERFECT TIME TO TEACH THE UNIVERSE - MOVELLANDS LAW OF THE DALEKS!