Scene 6 - Dalek control

The Dalek complex. It stands tall and mighty with the spaceship sat nearby. The light somewhere from deep space pierces onto the metallic design of the factory. Daleks scan and patrol the nearby, surrounding area for intruders whilst zombie-possessed human walk around with tools and equipment they carry with them. Central control for the Dalek factory is located at the newly constructed top, with windows leaming out for a perfect view of the planet. The thicker, bulkier and far more ruthless Daleks man the centre. With its large array of buttons and controls, three Daleks and the Supreme occupy. Containing the usual Dalek technology you would find in any headquarters commanded by the Daleks. The doors have opened mechanically, allowing a fourth Dalek to enter. The black Supreme, now redesigned and far more supreme than the previous version before the Daleks first landed, is short of temper and direct.

Dalek Supreme:

REPORT!

Dalek 1:

HUMAN BEINGS HAVE BEEN LOCATED. ONE HAS BEEN DESTROYED.

Dalek Supreme:

AND THE DOCTOR?

Dalek 1:

ESCAPED IN HIS TARDIS.

Dalek Supreme:

THEY MUST BE RE-LOCATED AND EXTERMINATED! ORDER DALEK PATROL TO LOCATE THE DOCTOR AND BRING HIM TO CONTROL ALIVE!

Dalek 1:

I OBEY!

The Dalek is about to turn and leave.

Dalek Supreme:

HALT! YOU HAVE NOT BEEN DISMISSED!

The same Dalek turns back around.

REPORT ON THE NUMBER OF HUMAN SLAVES IN OUR FACTORY!

Dalek 1:

ONE HUNDRED. THEY ARE BEGINNING TO WEAKEN.

Dalek Supreme:

WE CANNOT SPARE ANY EMBRYO FOR HUMAN SLAVE WORKERS! FOR NOW ON, ANY SLAVE WORKER WHO IS NOT FIT TO WORK WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

Dalek 1:

I OBEY!

Dalek Supreme:

NOW, LEAVE US!

The same Dalek turns and leaves. We have returned to the factory, with the basic controls and the instruments with the bar below it protecting anyone or anything from falling below. Three Daleks and four of the human slaves, wearing the same outfit as the other humans. Two of the Daleks guard whilst the other and three of the humans activate the controls. Another one of the humans enters by.

Dalek 2:

ACTIVATE THE EMBRYO!

Human slave:

We, will, obey.

A massive red button is pressed. The embryo starts to mix, bubbling and spewing slightly as a tiny portion is sucked up. One of the Dalek guards slides down into the other corridor, it watches as the embryo quickly grows, into the horrid mutant, at a terrifying speed. The mutant had been created, waving its arms around and blinking slowly as its life has begun. The mutant is then placed by a mechanical arm into the base of the Dalek. The weapons are positioned in, with the tops placed over quickly. The door to reveal the newly generated batch of Daleks is unravelled. An endless swarm of Daleks slide out, repeating and chanting Dalek war cries!

Dalek 3:

THE DALEK RACE IS SUPREME!

Dalek 4:

WE ARE THE NEW RACE OF DALEKS!

Dalek 5:

WE ARE THE NEW RACE OF DALEKS!

Dalek 6:

WE SHALL DESTROY AND CONQUER ALL LIFE FORMS!

One of the new Daleks meets with one of the guard Daleks.

Dalek 7:

WE ARE THE PURE RACE OF DALEKS! WE ARE THE SUPREME BEINGS!

The humanized Zombie returns to the console with the Dalek and the three other zombies.

Human slave:

Test report - most satisfactory.

Dalek 1:

EXCELLENT! REPORT THIS TO THE COMMAND CENTRE.

The Dalek turns away.

Human slave:

No.

The Dalek then furiously turns back at the zombie, who is still monotone like a Dalek.

Dalek 1:

YOU WILL REPORT THIS TO THE COMMAND CENTRE!

Human slave:

No, I will not.

Dalek 1:

YOU WILL OBEY!

Human slave:

No. Because I am not a Dalek. I am a human.

Dalek 1:

OBEY WITHOUT QUESTION!

Human slave:

No I will not.

Dalek 1:

YOU WILL STOP THIS DEFIANCE! YOU WILL COMPLY WITH DALEK LAW WITHOUT QUESTION OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

Human slave:

I am a human, and not a Dalek.

The Dalek exterminates him on the spot, leaving him scorched and burnt up by the blast.

Dalek 1:

EMBRYO POWER PLANT TO DALEK CONTROL, ONE HUMAN SLAVE EXTERMINATED. CAUSE – FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH DALEK LAW.

Dalek 8:

COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT THE HUMAN DNA MIGHT NOT BE FULLY DALEK?

Dalek Supreme:

IF SO, THEN HUMAN EMOTIONS MAY STILL EXIST INSIDE THE BIOLOGY OF THE HUMANS! ALL HUMANS THAT ARE NOT UNDER DALEK COMMAND WILL BE DESTROYED!

For now, it seemed like there was no way of stopping the Dalek base, especially with the might and power the Daleks had over all...