Scene 5 - Messing with the DNA

The group have a plan. They are still hiding by the factory, as the Daleks are released and head down the passage on the left. Now, they are ready. The plan is set. The last Daleks slips out, into the passage to join the rest of the vengeful army.

Leela:

K-9, the door.

K-9:

Affirmative, mistress.

K-9's laser from his nose fires a bolt from the door, blowing it and locking it – almost permanently. Now, the Daleks can't get out. They begin clogging up. A siren sound at the control console, the four Daleks and three humans turn to each other.

Dalek 1:

MALFUNCTION IN MECHANISM.

Dalek 2:

WE WILL INVESTIGATE!

Two of the Daleks follow down the passage, K-9 is ready and facing their entrance of the two Daleks. Once they enter, Leela and the others take cover as the two Daleks are both zapped by K-9's laser and their tops blow up as the mutant is left to melt out onto the ground.

Leela:

Other door, K-9!

K-9 spins and blows the other door, locking it. The new locked Daleks try to blast their way through. The two other Daleks enter.

Look out!

Daleks:

EXTERMINATE!

K-9 zaps both Daleks, the humans are now coming out.

Connor:

Let's go everyone!

They all rush through, K-9 in the lead – then they all run into the human slaves! K-9 quickly zaps all of them down, before rushing towards the complex's controls.

Mitch:

I hope we still now how these controls work.

Leela:

K-9! Guard both sides. Let us know the instant anything is starting to approach.

K-9:

Affirmative!

Mia:

What about the Daleks outside?

K-9:

The Daleks are beginning to cut their way through, Mistress Mia.

Mia:

That door won't hold long then.

Inside the chamber, next to the exit, the closest Dalek flips its plunger to reveal its flamethrower – blowing out the fire and lowering it to the bottom of the metal door, cutting its way through. The command centre has heard this.

Dalek 3:

DALEK SUPREME! THE HUMANS HAVE PENETRATED THE CONTROL CENTRE FOR EMBRYO GROWTH!

Dalek Supreme:

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!

Doctor:

Oh yes. You must have forgotten all about my friends. Not very smart of you, was it, hey?

Dalek Supreme:

THEY WILL BE EXTERMINATED! DISPLAY VIDEO LINK!

Dalek 3:

ESTABLISHING VIDEO LINK!

The footage presents the group familiarizing themselves with the new controls.