12 || Satan

ROSÉ's POV

What is she up to now?

What is the meaning of calling me to her mansion for getting those damned resignation paper?

Her Mansion!

She knew that I don't want to be anywhere near her crazy mansion, then why did she call me there?

Moreover, the weird hard look she gave me while going away is still making me shudder in fear. Her look held a well fulfilling worth promise. Don't know for what, but her eyes gave away nothing good. Not just her eyes, her entire body language is giving me million's of hints to stay away from her.

Seriously? Do I have a choice? Totally nah!

"I think she will kill me and bury me in her grounds. Since she owns the whole acres of land, nobody would notice where she buried me." I murmured.

"Calm down, Chaeyoung ah." Jennie who was listening to my worries and gave me a glass of water also made me sat on the bed. "She is not going to kill you, you silly. If she want to do that, she would do that a long time ago." Jennie said while giggled.

But the look she gave me that time was deadly!

"B-but she-e" I started to speak again but was cut off by Jennie. "No, trust me. You called her a jerk, maybe it's her silly revenge to make you work for your resignation. That's it. Tomorrow you go and get your documents, wave a goodbye and return happily. Hope you have a bright future ahead of you and love of your life always next to you." Jennie said while stroking my hair.

Recently, I'll become bald, thanks to all the tension that Miss Annoying gave me!

"You think so?" I asked for assurance.

"No silly, she will not." She assured me.

"Aw Jennie, what am I going to do when you go away." I hugged her and cried in her arms. "You will be fine, Rosé." Jennie returned my hug and rubbed my back affectionately.

That night, I cried for many things. Things that happened in the past, things that I am currently experiencing and for things I probably had to face tomorrow.

•••

"I'm sorry, Madam. You can't go inside without an appointment or permission." The guard outside of her mansion said strictly. Fuh!

I took a deep breath and told him that I'm Miss Annoying Devil's secretary and I have to meet her according her orders.

The large gates opened for me to go in and it looked like the gates for the hell are open. My heart beating so fast! Little angels, please help me!

I made my way to the back of her mansion slowly where her private planes are parked. This place is more scarier than the prostitute house that I've been living in.

I took a few minutes to think and decided to turn around to run away from here, but was hit by the wall, I mean it was the wall like Miss Annoying Devil. I totally fell on my butt and she just standing there. Couldn't she at least save me from falling? Uh!

"You are five minutes late, Chipmunk. Be thankful that I was busy with few things so my trip is postponed further for fifteen minutes." She said in a hard cold tone. Her face was blank, contained no emotions at all.

"M-m-m-miss, m-m-my letter." I stuttered not making eye contact with her.

Without answering me, she started walking towards the awaiting helicopter. I wanted to run away but still followed her like a lost kitten. Miss Annoying sat inside the helicopter to the farthest end of the passenger seat and pointed me to give the letter. I took out the neatly fold envelope from my bag and gave it to her.