28 || The fuck?

ROSÉ's POV

"32, 33, 34, 35...... and 50! Oh lord, who in their right mind will ever use fifty pairs of stilettos? Not to mention thirty five handbags and 30 pouches." I grumbled while gather everything into large box.

Now that accessories are packed, all I need to do is waiting. Once I opened the door to large closet room, I stood frozen looking at the huge shelves stuffed with colorful dresses, evening gowns, party wear, inner wear and night wear.

Now how do I pack everything from here? Whoops! Move your butt and get to work, Rosé. Remember, you need to pay every cents you owe and get out of here. With determination, I started putting all the clothes in the boxes. My whole body is aching so much. I felt like I was hit by a huge truck.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

"LISA! HOW IT'S GOING?" I asked eagerly.

"Chaeyoung ah, everything is going good. I've already arranged an auction for your items and many ladies here are eagerly waiting to buy them." Lisa said, happiness flooding in her voice. My smile widened at the good news and clapped like a seal. Lol.

After I was sold to Ms. Y/n in the absence of Lisa, I received a call a week later from her. Lisa was very worried for me. We're often in contact with each other. And, that's the reason I asked Lisa to arrange this little store for today in the prostitute house to sell everything that Ms. Y/n bought me and return a part of her money.

"Alright! I'll be there by four in the evening, Lisa. Thank you so much and bye!" Now all I need to do is get ready and sell all of this. Great! Hope God stays by my side.

The moment I entered in the prostitute house with tens large boxes filled with woman fantasies, it took just one hour to sell everything from this boxes. God has actually heard me this time!

After what felt like an hour of struggling, the total are clearly noted down on the sheet at the end of the amounts.

3 millions!

Oh my God, oh my God, three freaking millions dollars?

Suddenly, earning two hundred millions dollars doesn't seem impossible to me. Even though, it takes me hundred of years, I will surely pay her off!

With the same positive vibes and happy face, I walked towards my room to slap Ms. Y/n's face with two and a half millions, keeping a half millions for myself for further use. My eyes sparkling with stars and my whole body is wobbling with joy.

How should I give this money to her?

Should I literally slap the money on her face?

How will she react?

Smiling to myself, I opened the door of my bedroom with excitement and suddenly all of my excitement, joy and pleasure walked into drainage system once I saw the ridiculous sight before me.

WHAT THE HELL!

"Alright, place these on the other side of the shelf and these on the down rack." Ms. Y/n is ordering a couple of maid to arrange clothes in my closet.

What is happening here?

"Ah, my Rosé, you're finally here. I noticed that you're quite bored of your closet and had to sell them off. So, I bought a brand new clothes and accessories for you and double the last time." She smirked and slightly pulled the bag of money I brought to slap her face but I didn't expect to get slapped with the double amount in return.

The fuck?

Y/N's POV

"You can place these bags on the glass shelves." I ordered both the maids and saw Rosé frozen at the doorstep seeing all the arrangements being done for her.