18 || Engaged

Y/N's POV

L O V E?

Hm, L O V E!

Such a weird feeling it is. Growing up, I saw many people falling in love and falling out of it very fast. Though my great grandparents and my grandparents are living examples of what love is how they are in each other's life, my definition slowly changed looking at many young couple's love.

Now, what am I feeling?

It is not what the couple's who fell out of love felt because the feeling of never letting Rosé go away from me even if it has to take me to tie her to me.

Now that I'm actually accepted that I'm in love with her, so what's next?

My first plan is to make her fall in love with me. Next, make her confess her feelings to me and marry. Couples usually marry so I'll marry her. Then, in few months, having a baby boy or baby girl. And, we will have so many grandchildrens. Wow! So high hopes! Uh!

Well, I'm Kim Y/n. Who doesn't love me? I'm attractive as fuck, kind hearted, generous, and rich!

That chipmunk should be very happy that I'm in love with her. She should be grateful that even she's tiny and a grass eater, she made this Goddess love her. She should be proud that even though she's far from my social class, still I love her. Since I'm still new and not that experienced in love, I will make her confess her feelings to me. It's not that difficult to make someone love me. I should make a move.

So, I walked towards the middle of the ballroom, I clapped loudly and called for everyone's attention.

"Good evening everyone, I hope you all enjoying the party. You know how we Kim's are. We get what we want no matter what obstacles we may find in our way. We will eliminate them." Everyone gathered around me while listening to me carefully. My friends are looking at me curiously with a smirk.

Damn, they knew me too well!

I looked around and found Rosé at the far end of the hall with a wine glass looking at me with bored expression. Ah! You won't be bored from now, never, ever, my Rosé. I promise.

"The reason I called for your attention is, after many years, I'm going to make an announcement which will change my life and Kim's future life." I talked with authority and command in my tone.

"ROSÉ!" I yelled out her name and signed her to come towards me.

She suddenly jerked surprised with a sudden call. She looked at me shocked but still slowly walked towards me. Hesitantly, she stood beside me. I took her hand in mine with a smile and turned towards the crowd.

"I, Kim Y/n, very glad to announce to you all that I found a lovely lady in my life and going to promise her my love and loyalty through this ring." I brought out a small ring. I turned towards her and slide the ring to her finger while she went all pale and shocked. I kissed her hand and pecked her lips once the engagement is done. I turned towards the crowd, I also found a mad expression on few lady's faces.

"This beautiful lady is Miss Park Chaeyoung or Rosé, my fiancé and soon to be Mrs. Kim." I announced and looked at my friends who were still shocked at my decisions but smiled anyways. Rosé is still pale and quiet. There's a lot of fears in her eyes.

"M-m-misss, w-wha-at-" She stuttered but couldn't complete her sentences. I smiled at her and kissed her lips passionately and claps could be heard around us. Now, I should make her fall in love with me, in these few months before our wedding.

ROSÉ's POV

FIANCÉ?

ENGAGEMENT?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

WHY IS MS. Y/N DOING THIS?

WHAT IS HAPPENING DEAR LORD?

WHY DID SHE GET ENGAGED WITH ME?

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?

Wait, is she playing something with me to tease me again?

But, I felt this lovely sparkling in her eyes when she put that diamond ring on my finger. Is she serious about this?

But why me? Why?

Oh Great Lord, I'm not what I show to people. She decided this engagement without my consent. What if she know what I am? What if she already knew and did this? But she will not make me her fiancé if she knew what I am, right? Then, why?

"Come, I will introduce you to my besfriends. You already know Yoongi, but there are two more devils you need to know." She chuckled and dragged me towards the group of three well dressed in suits.

"M-miss, I n-need to-" She cut me off when all the three men in suits turned towards us and whistled while chuckled towards us. Sir Yoongi smiled softly towards me and congratulated us.

"Yo sis! Congratulations! I didn't expect this announcement from you." Her friend said and laughed. Miss Y/n chuckled and brought me to the front.

"Rosé, this handsome milky boy here is Jackson Wang, one of my best friend and a devil in our group. He's a CEO of Wang Incorporation." She introduced me and I'm not in a state to take introduction. My mind is really not stable right now. I need to do something before it's too late.

"Hello beautiful, Jackson is too long to call. You can call me Jack." He winked. I just gave him a tight smile.

"I, Jung Hoseok and always a king in beautiful girl's hearts." Another friend of Ms. Y/n said and bowed gracefully. I bowed to him too.

I pulled Ms. Y/n's shirt wanting her attention. I need to make things clear. I need to know what is happening.

"Miss, we need to-" I stated but was cut off by his friend named Jackson statement's which made me more paler.

"Now, I remember where I saw her." Jackson stated. Damnit!

He knew me?

He remembered me?

But, I didn't saw him in prostitute house ever, then how the fuck he knew me?

Is he one of the customers there?

"You know her from before?" Ms. Y/n questioned raising an eyebrow to which Jackson gave a slight nod and I turned towards him waiting for a revelation of my secret.

"The moment I saw her, I was thinking on and on why she looks familiar. Now I get it."

"You felt the same too? The first time I met her, I felt like I saw her somewhere too." Yoongi commented trying to solve the mystery.

OH MY GOD!

THIS IS IT!

THIS IS THE END!

I closed my eyes tightly and was waiting for my secret to be revealed.

"Do you remember that small and chubby creature? Like a small mouse? Hm, Chipmunk? Yes, the name was Chipmunk. Doesn't she look cute and beautiful version of it? So pretty and cute!"

Jackson completed, chuckling. I sighed inaudibly once the tension left my body.

Hoseok, Yoongi laughed while Ms. Y/n chuckled pulling me closer to her and pecking my forehead.

Oh Lord, what has gotten into her?

Why is she behaving like this out of blue?

I need to talk to her as soon as possible. I tried to pull her to some empty corner but she stopped and looked at a certain female figure in mask dancing with a man on the dance floor.

"Miss, I need to talk to you please." I begged to be heard. She looked at me and immediately gave me a soft smile.

"I have little work to do with that Lady. We will talk later, my Chipmunk." She said and suddenly gave me a passionate rough kiss leaving me there all confused and shattered.

Even if we are alone, what am I going to talk to her?

"I can't tell her my real identity. Oh dear Lord, please help me!" I prayed, wiping the tears that formed in my dark circled eyes.