25 || Buy Myself

ROSÉ's POV

How?

I didn't know. I was confused and lost. I really wanted to prove her that I'm not a prostitute nor anything she thinks about me. I want to prove my own innocence in everything that happened. But, nothing can change her thinking on me.

No word can give her reassurance about me. No tears can melt her heart for me and no pleads can change her mind. I lost the most precious thing I had which I was saving it from many hurdles.

My virginity.

That night, in the punishment room, she proved to be a monster and took off shield with hard and merciless thrusts. She didn't even look up into my eyes to see if I was fine or not. She didn't care if I was screaming in pain and agony. She was completely blinded by rage.

I was shuddering, withering and howling in pain, beneath her. It was so painful. I didn't want to give away my virtue in such harsh way. I always wanted to be loved and caressed when I gave myself to the person I loved. But never in my life, not even for once, that my deepest wish ever came true. It was not completely her fault though, it was my fate too.

"Ma'am, your washed clothes are kept in the last rack." Sey, one of the house maid said.

"Uh! Okay." I answered quietly.

She nodded slowly and went inside the large closet room to set all the other clothes in their respective racks. Sey is one of those maids who tried very hard to gain my attention as I'm the lady of the house.

If only they knew the truth!

"Sey!" I stopped her when she was about to go out of my room. She turned back and stood still for me to talk further.

"Was Ms. Kim, home last night?" I asked her softly.

After the day in the punishment room, I didn't see Ms.Y/n much. She was either avoiding me or she suddenly has so much work, which I don't believe it.

Was she disappointed in me?

"Yes, madam. She was home by six but she ordered every one of us to not tell you since you're resting." I nodded.

"Is she here right now?"

"Yes, madam. She's in her study's room from morning." I nodded and asked her to leave. I think now is the time to ask what I wanted to.

I walked towards her study's room with hesitant steps and usual dread taking over me.

What if she denies it?

With a series of knocks, I waited for her acceptance to get in the study room. When I heard the loud hoarse 'Come in'. I took a deep breath and went in with determined mind. Yes, I want this.

She was busy stuffing her face into laptop and bunch of papers she had in front of her. She didn't even lift up her face to see who was it. Waiting for few seconds, I cleared my throat reluctantly and her head flew up towards me in shocked.

It was the first time after that night that we're looking straight at each other. Her eyes held a lot of unknown emotions but one that was overtaking is guilt. Guilt for probably taking the most precious thing from me. What to do now? It's already happened and I cried enough that there are no tears anymore in my eyes.

"I-I want to talk to you."

"I'm busy, I can't." She said immediately, not even curious to know what I wanted to say.

But, this discussion is important to me so I just spilled out what I wanted to tell which made her look at me with disbelieve and possessiveness.

"I wanted to buy myself back from you."