42 || Our destiny // The end

Y/N's POV

Time.   

Time really has a wonderful way to show what really matter to us. Though it's the most hardest task to keep up to it, it is still a gift.   

Y/n Kim five years ago is someone whom everyone respected, terrified and flirted with. But just a short span of those five years, I had learnt a lot about life and experienced it.   

What started like a professional relationship turned into teasing and I didn't even know how I started falling for that light hearted girl. We teased, tortured, talked, understood and went through hell together only to come to this point of life.

Today is the same day when I met my chipmunk for the first time five years ago, and also today is the day I'll be officially proposing my Rosé. I'm so nervous and happy at the same time that our difficulties finally gave us a fruitful result.

"Soo, I can do the remaining so you can please go. Your kid is waiting for you and Rosé will arrive anytime soon." I quickly got Jisoo's bag and escorted her out of the cabin.   

"Alright, alright! Don't mess this up and spill your heart before her. I know she will accept you. All the best, sister." Jisoo wished me good luck and walked to the boat that is waiting for her.

I stood nervously shifting from one leg to another at a very famous Bridge Café in Venice. I closed my eyes and breathed in fresh air to calm my nerves.

Let the proposal go smooth...

I chanted over and over to calm myself down. This place is very special to Rosé and I. This is where everything started again between us. This is where time stopped for us and took a turn. This is where destiny played it's role in our favor. This is the place where we started the second part of our beautiful journey.   

Bridge Café... the most memorable place I can ever treasure.

All of a sudden, my brain recalls the first time we met.

5 years ago...

Y/N's POV

A year and half ago when Rosé chose to go apart from me, I was sure that this time we would meet again and when we do meet again, I knew it was for good. I waited seven long months for the moment I could see her beautiful face and hear her sweet voice. I never tried to look for her, stalk her or even try to cross paths with her. I left it completely on destiny this time to choose our fates and that happened after long wait of seven months.

Seven months of self-separation and living in agony, it was the most beautiful day when I saw her again. In Venice.

I missed her smile a lot. My Goddess, Rosé.

She looks healthy and surreal now, smiling at something the waitress is saying.   

Oh, how much I missed you, my chipmunk. It was almost like dying every second without seeing you. I missed you a lot.   

I walked towards her with an expectation that she would shower me with that pretty smile of hers and was suddenly stopped by the yells and cries of people running around in the café terrified and shocked.

"Hello, Miss, What happened? Why is everyone running away?" I stopped and asked the nearby crying woman and asked as loudly as I can.