29 || Romantic Devil

ROSÉ's POV

"Sweetheart." I heard her, sweet tone coming from my back. My feet refused to move and my body too.

Ms. Y/n encircled her arms around me from behind and traced her nose along my neck. Pulling me impossibly close to her chest, she started to give me a wet kisses on my shoulder.

"I missed you, Rosé." She rasped out so sensually that it made me go weak. She's being too touchy from the day I paid her ten millions. I don't know what happened to her but she's hardly letting me be without her touching me.

She was kissing, sucking and making out with me and surprisingly, I liked it. Her hot kisses were like sparking fire inside my system. I think it's because being so touchy with her from few days but this new Devil is a harm to my heart. I agree it was not new to me. After our first night in the punishment room, she was a little touchy with me. She used to drag me into the dark and peck me and all. But after the ten millions incident, she had become too sensual with me. She keeps talking about eating me and crushing me under her.

And I was excited by her actions.

This new change of romantic Devil makes my heart skip beat again and again and makes me feel weirdly attracted to her

This new change of romantic Devil makes my heart skip beat again and again and makes me feel weirdly attracted to her. I would be telling lies if I say I don't like romantic touchy-feely her. It was the first time that someone gave me their complete attention.

"W-why are you acting so different?" I stuttered when her hands were reaching me. Oh! Please no.

"I want to inform you something." She said while turning me in her arms and kissing my frowning eyebrows. Then, she placed her lips on mine, not moving them for a few seconds. I don't know why I did that but I sighed audibly because I frustrated or I wasn't satisfied about something, I don't know. But seems like she knows the answer because she started moving her lips slowly and gradually picked up the speed biting every inch of my lips. Hands are another thing, they are rubbing and squeezing all over me wherever they could.

"You're fired!" She said pausing her assault for a second and continued her previous work once again. 

You're fired! Huh?

I struggled and got out of her arms with a great difficulty and slapped my face softly to get control over my heart and betraying body and poked inside my ear to see if I really heard right. 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked looking at Ms. Annoying Devil. She went to her table and sat in her chair like a royal and looked at me as if she was announcing something great to me.

She ran a hand through her hair and through her clothes to eliminate the rumples created by my fists.  

"I said, you're fired." She repeated her previous sentence with a wide smirk.

I had to take a deep breath to get back my shivering to a rest and think of something to reply her. My mind has stopped working for a while, I was having difficulty to answer. She's a danger to me. I shouldn't have let her have that control over me.