33 || Alice Park

ROSÉ's POV

Finally, it's D-Day of my life. The day when I always dreamt of and which turned into a nightmare. The day when I would be marrying Ms. Y/n and the day which reminds me of my failure. I failed to get myself out of other people's clutches and today is the official mark of it.

 I failed to get myself out of other people's clutches and today is the official mark of it

"You look beautiful, ma'am. You're one of those rare brides who look beautiful in anything." The designer said zipping up my wedding gown and arranging the folds of the dress. My hair was already styled in long waves and few are pulled back and banded in a clip loosely. Beautiful I am. I agree I'm looking beautiful but there's this weird kind of uneasiness that's giving me a feeling that something is wrong. I brushed off that feeling thinking that it must be common for every bride.

Do I want to let go of my freedom if I would be getting a peaceful life in the form of a marriage? I'm seriously so conflicted right now. On one hand, I know I can't get out from here and on the other hand, I even want to believe that my life would get better this way.   

I want to close my eyes and tell myself that I would be good, do good. I want to assure myself, with all the possibilities of getting my most deserved happiness. I want to put all my hope on Ms. Y/n for giving me a better life and a reason to live with her. I really want to. And somewhere deep inside, I already did.   

I shook out of my thoughts when I heard a noise of something falling down. I was alone in the room and the designer went out for few minutes to bring my designer gloves.   

I sighed and walked out of the room to see what that noise was. I looked at the long empty hallway and found a large flower pot on the floor. Who threw the pot like this?

I looked around the hallway and saw a man walking towards the stairs. I wanted to go back in to my room thinking that he is a worker but there was something near the pot that caught my attention. I picked the rectangular card and turned it to see what it is and was shock to see my picture which taken probably six or seven years ago.   

What is this picture doing here? And, who got such an old picture of mine? I started feeling my heart pound wildly in fear and with shivering hands, I held my dress up and ran towards the man who was there a moment ago