16 || Party

ROSÉ's POV

These two days were like hell on earth. She made me prepare every single thing for the party all alone. Ms. Y/n, neither helped me in tasks nor let anyone help.

I thought I started understanding her a little after that sleepover on island but no! How can someone understand something which is nothing!

I arranged for the most expensive Italian food for the party and I was proud of myself for setting up the food in time.

Was Proud!

Because just this afternoon, when she was going through the arrangements to give me an all check, she freaking said that this year food will be Indian. But what made me more upset was, she's been knew that I was ordering Italian and she didn't try to stop me or inform me.

"Indian's food is the best. Did you ever taste their curries? Now, arrange it." She said while licking the imaginary gravy from her fingers.

Oh for goodness sake!

How come this Devil behaves like a little child when it comes to her favorite thing in the world, FOOD! Well, who doesn't right?

And, I end up going around the list of Indian restaurants with a great food and who can cater us in a few hours. After two hours of running, I found this one place that can make instant deliveries.

But that's not the end of my problems, we're about to arrive at the party venue but Ms. Annoying suddenly remembered that she didn't buy her mask. She was the one that said it was masquerade party and told me to buy mask for myself but she forgot to buy for herself because it was suddenly my task. So damn annoying!

And I started running, it's like I'm ditching my wedding and finally, I bought a mask for her.

"Here you go, Miss." I said panting for air after running. I took a glass of water from her table with shaky hands and gulped it down with one go. "Uh Rosé, where are you?" She yelled.

What the hell? Can't she see me?

"Miss, why are you yelling? I'm right here in front of you." I said and waved my hands before her face and jumped which I stumbled and my face about to kiss the floor when a hand caught me by my waist.

She looked down towards me with narrowed eyes. "Careful! Why don't you wear high heels, Rosé? I can't just use my hearing senses everytime to detect you. How tall are you?" Here we go again. Why she always tease me about height when actually she's the one who was not normal. She's taller than any average woman.

"I'm sorry Miss, I'm not that short! You're the one that is taller than any average woman. And I'm actually using highest heel to be seen."

"But, I still can't find you without using my hearing senses. I think I need to order my fashion designer team to design an extra heels to attach whatever you want." She said while thinking about it seriously.

"Well my dear Miss, God only lets things grow until they are perfect. Ah! But I see, you're still growing!" I said while smiling sweetly and handed over the mask that I bought for her.

Her jaw tightened at my words and was about to attack me until she saw the mask in her hands.

She looked at it with a blank look and turned to me with the fiercest looks I've ever seen.

"What is the meaning of this, my lovely Rosé?" Ms. Y/n Kim gritted through her teeth trying to cover her madness.

"Hm, m-mask, M-miss." I stuttered looking at her angry state.

"A devil mask? With fangs and horns? Really?" She whispered in disbelief with a dead look towards me.

Uh! I bought a Devil mask for her. I know, I know that it's not a Halloween party but when I saw it in the shop, Ms. Y/n crossed in my mind.

Rosé, you're gonna get killed!

Perfect!

She's just missing these to complete her.
I don't know why I am behaving so bravely. She can kill me right away in one go but still, I'm not afraid of my life. That's weird!

I don't understand why I am confident that how angry or agitated she may be, she will not hurt me, seriously.

"But Miss, they suit you so much like they finally reached their destination!" I stated with most sincerity and genuinely.

Oh, you deserve them Ms. Y/n.

Now, after torturing me from all these days, she at least deserve some complimentary from my side, so I just completed the package with fangs and horns. Since we don't have enough time to buy another one, she has to use it.

Now world will know how Devil she is!

Bahahahahahaha!

I looked innocently at her and blinked my eyes as if I am the as pure as holy water. She just smirked and walked past me to the awaiting Limo taking the mask and trying it on.

She suddenly stopped and turned towards me and leaned over, "I'll see you in the party in half an hour, my Rosé." She whispered close to my ear and left.

Uh huh! Why do I sense a trouble in that smirk?

Wait, Half an hour? But I'm not ready yet! Uh!