26 || Never Let You Go

Y/N's POV

Buy myself back.

Buy myself back.

Buy myself back.

No! That can never be happen! She will never leave me, she will not!

Here I am, with guilt stabbing my heart for the forced sex I did with her and she's thinking of going away from me? It never crossed in my mind to leave her even after knowing that she's prostitute and now when I know I was the only one who she ever had sex with, my feelings for her deepen. No doubt I felt stabs of guilt for taking her too rough and painful.

"Sure, but how?" I asked. She will never leave me and that's final. She was mine and will forever be. She looked at me through her long lashed with suspicious looks.

"I will pay you every month in small amounts and will be free once I pay you fully." She explained simply.

"Sweetheart, you do know how much you need to pay right?" I asked, walking towards her, wanting to be close to her. Few days of avoiding and not seeing her made me wanting her more.

"You still pay me my salary so I will pay my whole salary to you every month and will look for another part time job." I took her in my arms, and stroked her hair tenderly.

"That's great strategy, Rosé. But, remind me once again how much you need to pay me." I said casually, enjoying my moments with her. My arms tightened around her.

After thinking for a minute,

"Two millions. I can pay that."

I laughed so hard and pecked her lips." Not two millions, baby. It's two hundred millions."

"Two hundred millions. Now, calculate how long it will take for you to pay me. And, don't forget the fifty five thousand dollars extra." I explained with a secretive smile playing along my lips. Rosé didn't reply and was so busy calculating the amount.

"That means, sweetheart, it takes six hundred and forty years to be precise or maybe forever. And I'm not going to stop you from repaying the amounts in few hundred years. I will let you go once you have nothing more than me." I stated in serious yet soft tone and trailed my nose along the long slender neck.

Damn! Her smells! So refreshing and so sexy!

She stood still, uncomfortably in my arms and didn't say anything. Probably thinking of a way to get rid herself from my life. It pricked my heart that this lady, the lady I loved so much was uneasy with me and that was completely my fault.

"Wait, what is the fifty five thousand dollars for?" She asked softly.

"Ah! It's for living in this mansion. Now, that you're planning to go away, why should I let you live here for free? I'm a business woman! Until now, you're mine and you're deciding to go away from me, so you should pay for everything I provided for free." I explained clearly. Her face was filled with confusion and worries.

HAHAHAHAHA! OH MY BABY ROSÉ, YOU THOUGHT I WILL LET YOU GO?

"Plus, one millions for clothes and accessories that I bought you

"Plus, one millions for clothes and accessories that I bought you." I smiled secretly enjoying her reactions. She looks so adorable with the worried look she's making. She gasped, worry and helplessness.

"But, I didn't ask for them! You bought them on your own will so why would I pay for your madness too?" She yelled loudly at me.

"But, you still used them, didn't you? You're my lady and I wouldn't want to show you to world in dirty rags, would I?" I asked softly. She nodded her head and got back to her thinking again. The courage of this girl! She's still trying and thinking of ways to pay me back?

I'll make sure she doesn't succeed in it but what if she buys a lottery ticket and wins and pays me?

"So, it's now two hundred and one million and fifty five thousand dollars?" She exclaimed to which I grinned and nodded.

"Yes! Plus forty five thousand dollars."

"Wow! Why forty five thousand now?" She gasped and got off of my arms and looked at me as if I've gone mad. I kept on my natural face and just shrugged.

"Sey, Hyun, and Yoon. They're hired only to serve and equip you. They are paid a lot but since many of your chores are done by yourself only, I'll cut the amount to just forty five thousand. Aren't I kind?" I said leaning on the door and pulled her to me again.

How much I missed her near me so much!

"Very. So, now it's two hundred and one million and hundred thousand dollars?" She sighed in defeat.

What is she thinking about so deeply?

What is she planning?

Is she planning on paying me?

Then how? She must be having a backup plan.

"Yes. Plus-"

"No, enough. Please, please just write down everything in a paper clearly and give it to me. I don't want to know about this extras in stages." Rosé suddenly shrieked.

"Haha, alright. If you ask so. Damn! I missed you so much." I said placing light kisses on her jaw. Rosé suddenly got out from my arms and adjusted her hair.

"That's it, Ms. Kim. Thank you for providing the information. I will look for possible sources to pay you back and get myself to me." Saying that she opened the door and got out from the room with quick steps.

Should I apologize for the punishment room thing?

I should, right?

Yes, I should apologize. She deserves an apology.

"Rosé, wait!" I shouted and followed her through the long stairs. She walked fast towards her room but I took long powerful steps to catch her. Just as I was to do so, I heard the voice of the person whom I've last seen an year ago.

"Y/n, sweety. How are you?" She said circling her hands around my neck and kissing my cheek.

 How are you?" She said circling her hands around my neck and kissing my cheek

"Jisoo? What are you doing here?" I asked with nostalgic tone.