17 || L O V E

Y/N's POV

"Oh come on, Y/n. Don't brood over nothing!" Yoongi stated with exasperation clear in his voice.

Brood over nothing?

"Really, Yoongi? You brought your mistress, a freaking prostitute house worker as your date and you are telling me to give a proud smile?" I slide my hair trying to control my anger.

"This is not the first time though. I'm bringing her with me as my date from almost ten years and I don't care what you think about her. She is and will be my only date further too." Yoongi ended the discussion with a 'no more argument' look.

It's been years that we start Christmas Eve with same discussions. He always prefer masquerade parties because his mistress is a shy to attend society party. I looked over to the other side of the ballroom and found a slender woman with a red feather mask, talking with few ladies like she belongs here.

"She's a prostitute, Yoongi! She is a used one! For God sake, you need to stop your thing with her and start a relationship with someone really worthy." I said trying to make him see the truth. I'm not a fool, I can see he's in love with that woman and that's the most absurd thing ever. He can use for his needs but this is really over the limit.

"Think, Y/n. What are you then?" He asked while raised his eyebrows and eyes filled with rage. I gave him a confused look.

"You go to pubs, pick up girls and enjoy nights with different girls. Fuck! You have more mistresses more than your those strands of hair on your head! Think about yourself before speaking about my lady!" He gritted and walked to where her woman's standing.

How come, he's blind to the fact that one day he will be hurting himself. One day, when he should settle down with a wife for his family and for his empire. Will he be able to take a wife while he loves a person who's not accepted in a society?

Why can't he see the trouble he will have in a future?

I took a glass of alcohol from the passing waiter to calm down my nerves. I took a sip while approaching my few investors and looked at my watch and noticed it's been hour I arrived but my Rosé is not here yet. The thought of Rosé calmed my nerves and made my mood a little better.

What did she do to me? With just a thought of her made me smile. My Rosé.

I took my phone out and was about to call her but stopped when I saw her entering with a royal blue gown and an elegant silver mask which matched her so beautifully. I looked at her playing with her hands nervously. I started walking towards her.

"You're half hour late. You'll be punished tomorrow so don't worry." I smirked. I circled around her to look closely the dress that I chose for her. "Ah, seems like my decision is right." I murmured softly and smirked.

"Hm, thank you Miss for the beautiful dress." She stated. She liked it. I can see the spark in her eyes that she liked the dress. I held her tiny waist and nodded.

"I'm sorry Miss." She said, blushed and pushed me away softly. She walked away, seemingly looking for someone.

Heheh! I love to tease her!

After taking a few steps, she looked around as if trying to find someone. Is she looking for a man? Man? Nopeeee! Just no! She's not free enough to have a man in her life. I'm the one that usually take most of her time.

'Hm, but what if she actually had a man while you're busy torturing her?' My conscious mind stated which I had no answer.

What if she really had a man in her life? Is it bad for me? Is she gonna leave me?

'A very bad thing because she will not be yours then.' My conscious mind replied.

Really? But how?

'You stupid fool and most dumbest in the world, were you disturbed at the thought of a man in her life?'

I am not a fool nor stupid or whatever it is!

And to answer your question, yes it bothers me I think. No, it bothers me a lot.

Wait, it bothers me?

'Think how it would be when Rosé would be dancing with a handsome man. How it would be to see her in another man's arms all cozy and comfort. How it ―'

Enough! I get your point. I will be angry. I will break that person's arms that will make her cozy and comfortable. I will kill the person who will make her smile. I will destroy the person who will touch her.

But why? Why is it so bothering me to imagine her with a man?

'Because she's your sister and you are protective of her.' My conscious side mocked me.

I internally raised an eyebrow telling it that it's not funny. Oh no! Eww! she can't be my sister. The thought is so creepy.

'Exactly, then it's clear you have feelings for her. And especially, you're so carefree with her though she doesn't think like that. I thought we came up to the understanding that you like her before?'

But I like her because she's good at work. Isn't it?

'Stop fooling yourself and accept that you love her. You even kissed her at the island. Why the fuck if you don't have feelings?'

L O V E ?

Is it that thing? Damn, the word feels weird in my mouth.

Four letter word stating with 'L' and ending with 'E'?

But it's not possible. I can't fall in L-O-V-E. Not with Rosé.

But, I... I.... love... her!

Now what should I do? It's first time that I fell in love.