37 || Mercy

ROSÉ's POV

I looked at the familiar figure standing before me looking thinner than yesterday with same dull eyes. There was blackish purple shadow below her eyes reminding about the sleepless nights she must've gone through. I should've felt sorry, should've pitied her but like every day, I felt nothing. I didn't care at all how she is.

-imagine that's you, who are always waiting for chaeyoung to come back to you and forgive you, you can't talk to her so you're just standing there and your eyes tell everything

-imagine that's you, who are always waiting for chaeyoung to come back to you and forgive you, you can't talk to her so you're just standing there and your eyes tell everything. wow cringe huhu-

I walked past her like always and came out of the little building and crossed the road to go inside my now home. I'm still living in the mansion with Yoongi's grandma who is now my grandma.

It took me seven months to get out of my depression and it was possible, all thanks to grandma. Once I'm back to a life, grandma came to know about my goal to save unwilling prostitutes and get them a dignified living. She immediately suggested me that I should start a small academy, where I can give the women the knowledge about few subjects which may help them in living their lives on their own.

I wanted to move out from the mansion and do the job but, grandma was firm enough not to let me go at all saying that I would be relaxed and peaceful since it's countryside here. I didn't argue with her, as I also wanted to live with her. She was a sweetheart and a very precious person in my life.

She helped me rent out an empty building opposite to our mansion and setup a small academy over there for ladies who are like me and Jennie.

I'm very glad that I met grandma.

"How was your day, Miss Park?" Grandma asked, handing me a cup of coffee along with a plate of some snacks.

I grinned at her and nodded slowly before taking a big gulp of hot coffee. She narrowed her eyes at me, "You're not really smiling, sweetheart. What happened?" She asked, knowing me too well. I just shook my head and sighed loudly not wanting to worry her issues relating to Miss Y/n Kim.

"She was following you again. Wasn't she?" She narrowed her eyes with irritation and anger. "Wait here for a minute, I'll just be back giving her a piece of my mind." Grandma stood up angrily.

"No, no grandma. Leave it. I don't want you to go and talk and give her a wrong impression that I care about anything that is related to her because I don't. I don't want you to talk with such people for me." I scrunched my nose in disgust and pulled grandma to her chair.

"Here, enjoy your coffee with me." I poured a cup for her.

•••

I decided to narrate some moral story to all these wounded ladies and bring back their self confidence. Learning about just accounts will not help them. They need the confidence and strong heart to live in this biased society. So, what more will help them than this story!