Lucy? LUCY!

Yukino, Virgo, and Lucy appeared in The Celestial World. The Celestial King had his arms crossed as the girls arrived. Both of their spirits were waiting besides the King and Yukino's spirits smiled after seeing their master. Even though Yukino's Celestial magic was stolen they were still contracted to her, luckily. Yukino teared up and hugged all five of her spirits who excitedly hugged her back.

"Miss Yukino! We've missed you so much! It's been almost a month on Earthland since we've seen you!" The Mother of Pieces said wrapping her fish body around Yukino as Son was also doing.

"A month?! Yukino why didn't you tell me before?!" Lucy shouted as Yukino sweat dropped in her hug with her spirits.

"Like I said I was learning new magic Lucy-Sama." Yukino nervously stated.

Lucy sighed and turned to the Celestial King, "Mustache Man, is there anything we can do?"

"There is old friend, that is if you two are willing to do it." The Celestial King said and Lucy nodded determined.

Loke approached Lucy with a worried look on his face, "Are you sure Lucy? It mainly involves you."

"You know me Loke! I will do anything to help a friend!" Lucy said as she clenched her fists.

Loke sighed, "I know Lucy." With that he stepped away.

The Celestial King looked at the two as Yukino stepped away from her spirits, "Dear old friend there is a chance you will die from this."

Yukino gasped, "No we won-"

"I'll do it! If I do die then Yukino I want you to take my keys but I'm not going down so easily." Lucy shouted interrupting Yukino.

"Lucy-Sama no!" Yukino shouted tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Hime please rethink this! Your life isn't a thing to throw around!" Aries shouted, uncharacteristic of her.

"Lucy! We don't want to lose you piri piri!" Gemi and Mini shouted as they held each other.

Lucy's spirits continued to shout in protest and Aquarius quitely approached her owner, "Are you sure of doing this, you brat?"

"I know I just got you back Aquarius but Yukino's spirits are suffering and so is Yukino. If I have the chance to help, then I'm going to do it." Lucy said determined.

"Breaking my key is one thing, but throwing your life away is a whole different thing. My key can be remade and you can get me back but if you die then I'll never get to return to you." Aquarius said quietly as she looked down at Lucy tears in her eyes and Scorpio walked over to his girlfriend to pat her on the back.

No one else heard what Aquarius said but all of Lucy's spirits understood what they were talking about.

"I know Aquarius. Have faith in me I won't die so easily." Lucy smiled and Aquarius toughened up.

"Of course I have faith in you brat!" Aquarius shouted, "Just don't die on me."

Lucy nodded, "Mustache Man, I'm ready!"

Yukino ran to Lucy, "Lucy-Sama please don't so this! There has to be another way! Maybe we can find the one who took my magic and-"

"I'm sorry miss Yukino but the magic that was casted on you can not be reversed. You already know this. We can only force Lucy's magic into your magic container." The Celestial King spoke up.

"No I refuse to put Lucy-Sama in danger like this! Virgo-Sama take us back! Please!" Yukino cried out.

"Virgo." Lucy said and Virgo nodded pressing a pressure point on Yukino's neck. Yukino collapsed and Lucy caught her.

"I'm sorry Yukino but I will help you." Lucy said and The Celestial King instructed her to put Yukino in the Celestial water.

Lucy then laid across Yukino with her head near Yukino's. Virgo knocked Lucy out too and she nodded towards The Celestial King. He hovered his hands over Lucy's and a large ball of golden lights was yanked out of Lucy. He then moved over to Yukino and put the ball of magic into Yukino.

"There's some magic left! Quickly put it in Lucy!" Loke shouted worry all across his face.

The Celestial King nodded but before he could the Celestial planets impaled Lucy's body entering her. The spirits and the King were astounded.

"S-Stop it!" Aquarius and Loke shouted with Yukino beginning to wake up hearing all the shouting.

"I can't! You know what this means! Quickly take the two out of here!" The Celestial King roared.

"W-What happened?" Yukino said sitting up and holding her head.

"Quickly help me get Hime up!" Virgo said panicky.

Yukino was surprised to see the planets entering Lucy and she nodded quickly helping Virgo stand Lucy up. Virgo escaped the Celestial World and appeared at Fairy Tail's guild hall. Lucy was growing brightly and her body was getting hotter.

"Yukino! Lucy!" The guild with Sting and Rouge shouted.

"I have to leave I will only speed up the process." Virgo said letting go off Lucy and Yukino held her up.

"Wait what do you mean?!" Yukino shouted as Virgo disappeared.

"What's wrong with Lucy?!" Lisanna yelled worriedly at the glowing figure.

"I-I don't know! Virgo-Sama knocked me out and I woke up to see the Celestial Planets entering Lucy-Sama's body! They were all panicking! Ah she's getting too hot!" Yukino yelped gritting her teeth.

"Here let me take her!" Natsu shouted as he grabbed Lucy and he yelped burns appearing on his body.

Everyone gasped, "She's burning Natsu!"

"Quick take her to the Infirmary!" Master Makarov shouted and Natsu nodded gritting his teeth and running up the stairs to the Infirmary.

Most of the guild ran up the stairs and Natsu put Lucy on one of the beds. The guild was shouting out worries and questions. Sting and Rouge were attending to a crying Yukino, who luckily wasn't burned. Wendy was healing Natsu who had bad burns.

"QUIET!" Master Makarov shouted and everyone went silent with hiccups from the girls.

"Master what's happening?!" Lisanna cried tears following down her cheeks.

"I'm not sure. Yukino, dear, can you explain what you know?" Master Makarov asked the crying Yukino.

"The Celestial King said Lucy-Sama could die from the procedure that they were going to do. I tried to tell Lucy-Sama we could do something else after her spirits protested when she said she'll do it. The Celestial King said he was going to force Lucy-Sama's magic into me. I told her not to do it! Virgo-Sama knocked me out and when I woke up the Celestial Planets were entering Lucy-Sama! The spirits were panicking and shouting, with The King yelling to get us out of the Celestial World. Virgo-Sama asked me to help pick her up and then we returned to the guild hall." Yukino explained as she silently cried.

"Did you say the Planets were entering her when her magic container was emptied?" Makarov asked and Yukino nodded, "Levy! Run to the library and grab a book called Celestial World! Please let me be wrong!"

Levy nodded, afraid since the Master looked to be on the verge of tears. She quickly ran out of the Infirmary with Panther Lily and Gajeel on her heels. They came back and Levy was holding a book that looked worn and old. Levy gave the book to Makarov and he speed through the pages. He got to the page he wanted and he dropped the book in shock after reading it.

"Old Man what's wrong!" Laxus shouted worried as he saw tears dripping on the floor.

"L-Lucy's.... going to die!" Makarov wailed.