The Will To Continue

As you can see I am back. I thank everyone for the support you all gave me. It lifted my spirits after a couple of days staying locked up in my room. Anyways here is the next chapter.

Laxus carried Lucy as everyone got off of the train. Natsu and Lisanna glared at him but there wasn't much they could do. The two knew that they just saw each other as siblings but they couldn't help wanting to be the ones carrying her. Lucy woke up before they entered the guild. Wendy came charging out and jumped on Lucy.

"Lucy-Nee I am so glad you're alright!" Wendy cheered crying in Lucy's shirt.

"Aw Wendy I didn't mean to scare you so bad." Lucy smiled softly and held the girl back.

"Are you hurt anywhere Lucy-Nee?" Wendy asked as she stepped back and her hands glowed.

"No I'm quite alright. Thank you Imoto." Lucy smiled and patted her head.

Wendy looked skeptical but nodded in agreement and canceled her magic. Wendy jumped in Lucy's arms and they both laughed. Gajeel appeared and flicked Lucy on the forehead, who pouted and stuck her tongue out at him. Levy hugged Lucy tightly in excitement forgetting about the poor Dragon Slayer between them, who almost passed out. The other guild members ran out greeting everyone back.

"Lucy, my child, what is the plan?" Makarov said after everyone settled down in the guild.

Lucy's eyes flickered gold and everyone was surprised, "I can only see bits and pieces of his memories. None which will be much of a use to us. He's being injected with posion daily that keeps him from traveling back to the Celestial World.  There are no windows and very poor lighting. I can hear water running above him, so he must be under a river or something with machinery. I fear that's the best I got Master." Lucy frowned as her eyes went back to her chocolate brown.

Lucy touched Vexana's key and the Crystal Witch was summoned. Lucy asked her to recall anything she could about the potion, "I'm not very sure. I didn't get to study it for long before Zilong disappeared. The most I got was something that was Celestial bit complete opposite."

Levy frowned, "How can something be like something but be the complete opposite?"

Vexana shrugged, "I'm not sure that's the best way I can explain. Doesn't make much sense to me either."

"Vexana come here. I want to try something." Lucy's eyes went complete gold as she ushered the witch over.

Vexana moved without hesitation and didn't move a muscle when she was in front of Lucy. Lucy laid her hands on Vexana's head and they both closed their eyes.

Lucy's Point Of View

Lucy and Vexana appeared in front of a dazed Zilong. Vexana jumped surprised on how they suddenly appeared in a strange place but when she noticed Zilong she jumped on him.

(I DONT OWN HIM HE'S FROM A GAME)