The Hidden Secret

Lucy walked to the bar where a blushing Lisanna and a grinning MiraJane were at. Lucy looked at MiraJane confused as MiraJane harshly jabbed Lisanna in her side.

"OW! Nee-San what was that for?!" MiraJane pointed at Lucy and Lisanna turned around blushing when she realized who it was.

"Hey you two, what's going on here?" Lucy asked giving Lisanna a worried look, "Are you not feeling well Lisanna? Your face is really red."

All three girls jumped when a voice spoke suddenly appearing, "She's fine Luce! Anyways do you want to go on a mission?!" Natsu asked as he wrapped his arm around Lucy's shoulders and glared at Lisanna.

Lisanna calmed down and glared back. If he wants to play that way then so can I! Lisanna thought to herself.

Lisanna grabbed Lucy's hands tugging Lucy out of Natsu's grip and towards her, "Lucy! Do you want to go on a mission with me? You missed the mission with Thunder God Tribe when you went to the Celestial World."

Lucy gasped, "I did?! I forgot about the time difference since we weren't there for long! Yeah let me go get Nii-San and the others!" Lucy went to go leave to search for the other blonde and his team.

"Wait Lucy!" MiraJane called out and the said women turned around, "They all went on a mission!"

"Oh okay. Maybe we can grab them next time then." Lucy turned around and MiraJane gave Lisanna a thumbs up and Natsu glared.

Getting the signal, Lisanna went to grab Lucy's arm but then Natsu shouted, "LUCY'S UNDERWEAR IS PINK!"

Lucy blushed and covered her rear with her hands. Laxus, Gajeel, Wendy, and Gray appeared in a flash murderous intents in their eyes.

"Nii-San?! You're here?!" Lucy exclaimed and Laxus turned to her the look in his eyes gone.

Laxus gave her a confused look, "Yeah I am."

"Mira said you and the rest of the Thunder Legion went on a mission." Lucy said and Laxus gave the sheepish MiraJane a look, "Anyways we should go on a mission since I missed the one that we agreed to go on! Lisanna suggested it!"

Laxus grinned a dark one that had everyone shivering except for Lucy who was paying attention to something else, "Oh did she?"

Lucy was checking her skirt to see if there was anything wrong with it for Natsu to tell what underwear she was wearing, "Yeah. Natsu wanted to go on a mission with me but Lisanna reminded me that I missed our mission."

Laxus softly smiled and ruffled her hair, "Don't worry about that Imōto. But if you want to go on a mission then we can. Just you and Thunder Legion though."

Lisanna and Natsu gaped at him as Laxus grinned evily their way, "Yes that would be best." Wendy said a glint in her eyes but an innocent smile on her face.

"Oh okay. Sorry Natsu and Lisanna. I do want some just to hang out with Laxus, Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreen." Lucy said an apologetic smile on her face.

Natsu and Lisanna's faces fell, "Oh alright Luce/Lucy." They both disappointed.

Evergreen dragged Lucy to the mission board and the two turned around to glare at Lucy's "siblings". The four happily returned the glares.

"You two are not getting Lucy so easily. You have to prove yourselves." Gray said and Juvia misunderstood and glared at Lucy.

Lucy felt Juvia's glare and gave her a questioning look but shrugged it off. Lucy screamed a second later and everyone in the guild gave themselves whiplash from looking at her so quickly. Freed and Bickslow were arguing about which mission would be better and Bickslow pushed Freed into Lucy. Lucy was busy looking at Juvia and couldn't react when Freed fell on her. Freed's face landed in her breasts when they both fell on the ground causing Lucy's scream. Bickslow paled while a struggling Freed was trying to get off of Lucy. Freed was yanked off Lucy by an evil looking Natsu who had never moved so fast in his life. Natsu's body was on flames from how pissed he was and he was burning Freed's jacket and the skin on his back.

"Don't you dare touch Lucy that way!" Natsu growled out as Freed tried to get away.

"N-Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed scrambling off the floor, "It was an accident!"

Freed hastily nodded his agreement and Natsu dropped Freed. Freed landed on the floor with a grunt and Natsu stalked off, his body still in bright flames.

Lucy checked up on Freed before rushing after Natsu. Wendy stopped Lucy from going and told her he needed some time to cool off alone. Lucy shook her head and ran past Wendy, who noticed the shaking in Lucy's hands.

At Natsu's Place

Lucy walked through the mess that was Natsu's house and sat on the hemmock. She stroked Natsu's head who was silent just laying on the hemlock facing the other way. He suddenly turned around and laid his head on Lucy's lap and hugged her waist.

"You alright Natsu?" Lucy asked softly.

Natsu grunted, "I should be asking you that question. Your hands are shaking." Lucy smiled awkwardly and removed her shaking hands from Nastu's head.

"You didn't have to get so angry." Lucy said still using a soft voice.

"But Luce I know how you feel about those kind of things! Especially when that happened..... I just can't help but want to protect you!" Lucy frowned at what Natsu said and looked to the side, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to remind you."

Lucy turned to him with tears running down her cheeks but she still tried to smile, "It's okay. I have to get over it sooner or later."

Natsu sat up and hugged Lucy who hugged him back tightly, "That's not a thing you can easily get over. Not even I'm over it."

Lucy nodded sniffling, "I should though it happened so long ago and I attacked a guild mate."

"What for?" An alarmed Natsu asked.

"They grabbed my chest as a joke but I kicked them where the sun doesn't shine. I was shaking while I was fixing the couches. Lisanna was still there but I don't think she noticed anything."

Two months after the guild was rebuilt the first time and they returned from the Tower of Heaven, Lucy was attacked by a group of men. Their slimly hands grabbed her every where and Lucy was crying for them to stop. Natsu went to go see her and heard keys being tossed to the side and crying. He recognized the sound and the crying as Lucy and quickly went to go help. Natsu tightly held a sobbing and hysterical Lucy, who clothes were torn, by charred men.

"Who was it?!" Natsu shouted standing up from the hammock and Lucy stood up with him holding him tightly.

"It's okay Natsu! They learned their lesson." Lucy said rubbing his back to calm him down and they both sat back down.

Natsu relaxed in Lucy's hold leaning against her, "Are you sure Luce? I won't be satisfied if I haven't taught them yet not to touch you that way."

Lucy smiled a true smile, "It's okay Natsu. I'm sure someone else got to him for it."

Natsu gathered Lucy into his arms and held her tightly putting his head in the crook of her neck. They sat in silence and Happy came in the house and joined the hug. Happy was the only one Natsu confined into about the incident so he understood why Natsu was so upset. All three hugged each other and when Lucy started nodding off, Natsu and Happy set her up on the hemmock and she quickly fell asleep. Happy curled up onto Lucy's head and Natsu held Lucy their legs tangled together and his arms wrapped around her torso. He snuggled his head into the crook of her neck and fell asleep reassured Lucy was alright.

Remember this is a NaLu Vs LuLi so there is some NaLu parts just like there is some LuLi parts. I wanted to make another story but no one has really suggested anything when I asked so I'm making something up. I'll tell you the story when I make on the next chapter on A Love Of Time. Chow Chow Fairun Roseabell out!