Inseparable

It was early in the morning when Natsu started waking up. His head was clouded with his favorite scent that he missed waking up to. Natsu cracked an eye open to see Lucy's sleeping face. Natsu smiled gently and he slowly put his hand to her cheek. Her skin was so soft and smooth to the touch. Natsu removed his hand and put his nose back to the crook of her neck, inhaling the scent that could only describe Lucy. Vanilla and strawberries. Natsu gripped onto Lucy tightly at the sudden thoughts invading his head. What if Lucy choose Lisanna? Would Lucy be spending too much time with her to pay attention to him? What if he does confess but she gets weirded out?

"Don't leave me Luce." Natsu mumbled.

"Why would I leave Natsu?" Lucy's throat rumbled with her words and Natsu shoot his head out of Lucy's neck to look at her in the face.

"You haven't noticed, huh? Typical Luce." Natsu chuckled.

"Don't steer off the conversation! Why would I leave you Natsu?"

Natsu turned away from Lucy and got off the hammock, "Nothin Luce! Hey do you want something to eat? I'll go to the gu-."

He was interupted by Lucy grabbing his hand that she could reach from the hammock, "Natsu I would never leave you. We're inseparable! I've had many chances to leave and I've never token them. I don't have any reason to disappear on you. I won't leave unless I'm forcibly taken and even then I'll fight tooth to nail to come back, I promise. I'll give them hell! So don't worry Natsu, I'm not going anywhere."

Natsu smiled and bent down to hug Lucy, "You always know what to say Luce. Get some more sleep. I'll get something from the guild for you and Happy."

Lucy yawned and smiled hugging him back, "Thanks Natsu."

Natsu let her go and put the blanket back over Lucy, which she laughed at. Natsu waited till she fell asleep and left his house running to the guild. He burst through the doors grinning happily and rushed to MiraJane.

"Hey MiraJane! Can I have a strawberry milkshake, an omelet with potato pieces and cheese, a fish, and a whole spicy chicken?" Natsu asked.

Lisanna was near the bar and heard his order, "Whoa whoa why are you asking for Lucy's breakfast order?"

MiraJane looked at him supicious, "Sure Natsu."

MiraJane left to get his order and Lisanna stood beside Natsu, her hands on her hips, "What are you doing with Lucy's order?"

"How do you even know Lucy's order?" Natsu questioned looking at Lisanna.

Lisanna huffed, "I pay attention to the orders and remember them."

Natsu, who was still smiling, nodded, "Yeah that makes sense."

"Why are you so smiley?" Gray questioned, who walked up to them, at the same time Lisanna asked.

"Just Luce." Natsu replied looking where MiraJane left.

"She did chase after you yesterday. What did she say?" Gray asked, "More importantly what did you do to her?"

"Nothing! Geez Gray! Don't ruin the good mood Luce put me in. She just cheered me up and talked about why I was so upset. She fell asleep at my place so me, Happy, and Luce slept together like the times we did before she put those damn ruins up." Natsu replied.

Gray thought about it and nodded his head in acceptance but Lisanna wasn't having it, "You slept beside her?!"

"I always used to sleep in the same bed as Luce! I used the excuse that her bed was comfy but it relaxed me knowing she was safe and I could protect her if anything came in." Natsu said a serious look on his face.