The Celestial Warrior

"M-Master you can't b-be serious!" Lisanna stuttered as more tears fell.

Natsu gritted his teeth and bowed his head tears silently falling. Sting and Rouge were shocked and Yukino began crying harder. Erza shook, her fists clenched and tears streaming down her face. Evergreen was crying on Laxus who had tears himself. MiraJane and Elfman were holding each other and MiraJane was crying out "Let Lucy live!"

Levy picked up the book with tears and read the page Makarov was on, "Master is right and wrong."

Laxus looked relived but confused, "What do you mean?"

Levy read the page, "Once a Celestial Wizard summons The Celestial King by being able to summon three Zodiac Spirits and breaking a Zodiac key-"

Gray interrupted who was holding a sniffling Juvia and tears on his cheeks, "Wait that's not right. Lucy hasn't summoned The Celestial King. She'd had to break a key right? Lucy wouldn't do that."

Gajeel had a dreaded and understanding look on his face, "Remember Tartaros? Me, Water Woman, Ice Princess, and Flame Brain woke up to see Bunny Girl on the ground all her magic spent. We got out of that nasty spell Mard Geer casted but how? Bunny Girl was the only one out and her magic used up with the Demons surrounding her. She killed one of the members and they went to kill her but we stopped them. How did she kill him? Celestial Spirits wouldn't be able to fight them off but The Celestial King is a perfect example of killing one of them along with getting us out of the spell."

Yukino gasped, "That's what she meant when she knew how it felt to lose a spirit!"

Natsu gritted his teeth, "I can be stupid, sure, but not noticing my own best friend in pain? Why didn't she just tell m-us?!"

"We were all suffering from Tartaros and when we all got back together, we entered another war. Knowing Lucy she didn't want us to know so she hid it." Erza said her palms bleeding from her nails digging in her hand.

Levy nodded in agreement with Erza and continued reading from the book, "If that same Celestial Wizard is put in the Celestial World and their container is empty, then the Celestial World itself will flow into that Celestial Wizard. Not any Celestial Wizard can do this. Just like having to summon The Celestial King, the key holder has to have faith and love for their keys along with the Celestial World itself. If this all happens then they are selected by the Celestial World to be The Celestial Warrior. The new Celestial Warrior is then transformed into a Celestial Spirit with tremendous power. The Celestial Warrior is as strong as The Celestial King, even stronger if The Celestial King themselves trusts them. Being near any Spirits, being in the Celestial World, or being in presence of The Celestial King makes the transformation faster. A key will not be made for The Celestial Warrior and can only be summoned onto Earthland if a Celestial Wizard gives up their magic. The Celestial Warrior has never been done so it is believed to be a myth."

Happy was sobbing, "So we're going to lose Lushi to the Celestial World?!"

Levy scanned the book with tears on her cheeks, "It doesn't say if there's a way to reverse this or if they can still be human! We're going to lose Lu-Chan!"

The guild was an uproar with everyone shouting and crying. Yukino was blaming herself with Sting trying to reassure her it wasn't her fault. Natsu held Lucy's hand, who had cooled down, and Lisanna went to her other side and cried on the bed beside her.

Meanwhile With Lucy

Lucy felt peaceful and she could no longer feel anything. She didn't even feel the pull of her magic disappearing, she did for a few minutes but suddenly she felt it return in enormous amounts. Lucy finally opened her eyes to see herself floating in a dark space. Lucy looked around, panicking, and she was slowly let down on the ground. A woman appeared in front of her with long dark green hair and crystal colored eyes. She had a blue and yellow Japanese kimono on and bright blue sandals on. She had a dark skin that looked beautiful with her hair. The woman bowed towards Lucy who nervously chuckled, not understanding what was happening.

"Ah hello. I don't understand where we are but you don't look like you'll hurt me." Lucy said thrusting her hand out for the other woman to shake.

The woman looked at her confused but shook Lucy's hand, "My name is Hera. I am your destined trainer, Celestial Warrior."

"Celestial Warrior? What do you mean by that?" Lucy asked confused letting go of Hera's hand.

Hera explained to Lucy about the Celestial Warrior and how Lucy was picked by the Celestial World, "I shall take you to the Celestial World were you can finish your transformation to become a Spirit and the Celestial Warrior where you will help The Celestial King."

Hera reached for Lucy but Lucy backed up with an apologetic smile on her face, "I'm sorry but I can't take that title."

"What do you mean? The Celestial Warrior is a great and powerful title. You will stay in the Spirit World and be by the King's side. This is a great honor being bestowed to you." Hera said a bewildered look on her face.

"I would love to help Mustache Man but I have a place on Earthland. I have a family there and I wouldn't want to give up my keys. They mean everything to me."

"Humans are selfish, they will betray you one day and your life will not last long."

"Humans can be selfish, yes, but their is good in us humans. I may have a short life span but I want to spend everyday with my family and my spirits, enjoy it while I have it." Lucy said firmly a smile on her face.

Hera started shouting even more confused, "But you will have eternal life and power! Why are you giving this up?!"

"I would rather be with my family and Spirits with little power, then only see one of them for eternity."

Hera suddenly smiled and now it was Lucy's turn to be confused, "I somehow knew I wouldn't be able to persuade you. Your heart is too golden and pure to want power. You are an angel among humans but yet you are too good for humans. That is why I was hoping I could change your mind. Very well, you still have the title of Celestial Warrior and it's power but you will only be a Spirit when your life is up. You will be called to the Celestial World when there is a crisis."

Lucy smiled brightly, "Thank you Hera for giving me this chance!" Lucy hugged Hera, surprising the other woman.

Hera smiled again and hugged her, "You're welcome Celestial Warrior."

"Call me Lucy, please."

"You shall awaken Lucy Heartfillia." Hera said bowing again, "I shall meet you at Earthland when I am finished talking to The Celestial King."

Hera blurred out for Lucy and she heard the shouts and crying of her family and she muttered before waking up, "I'm home."