Laxus's Choice

"Come on Laxus! Let me come along!" Natsu shouted at Laxus who had his arms crossed.

Laxus scoffed, "No way in hell."

"Stop bothering Laxus-Sama!" Freed yelled and Natsu glared at him.

"I haven't forgiven you yet." Natsu said.

Lucy rested her hand on Natsu's tan arm, "Come on Natsu it was an accident."

"Talking about that day, Wendy said your hands were shaking Lucy." Laxus said a rare worried look on his face.

Lucy paled and waved her hands, "A-Ah they weren't!"

Laxus gave a skeptical look and was about to open his mouth but Natsu interupted him, "It's mine and Luce's business! It's still a sore subject!"

"It's fine Natsu," Lucy turned to Laxus, "I'll tell you one day."

"I demand to go with because she's still sensitive!" Natsu said getting frustrated.

"If I let you go then I'll have to let Lisanna come too." Lisanna, who was sulking in the back, perked up at hearing that come from Laxus's mouth.

Maybe we'll have to work together to go with! Lisanna thought of ideas to make Laxus agree to let her come. If Natsu has to be added in then so be it!

"I was originally going to go! Why can't I come along?" Lisanna asked walking up to them.

Laxus had a tick mark on his head, "You went with us when Lucy wasn't here so technically you still went."

Lisanna pouted, "But Lucy wasn't there!"

"Why is it important that I wasn't there?" Lucy asked a confused look on her face.

Lisanna blushed, "N-No reason. Just the whole original team wasn't there."

"Don't add Luce into another team! There's no way she will ever leave Team Natsu!" Natsu scowled.

"Who said I was leaving Team Natsu?" Lucy asked.

"Lucy can leave if she wants to!" Lisanna argued and Lucy ended up being ignored.

"Over my dead body!" Natsu shouted back.

"That can be arranged." MiraJane said darkly appearing behind Lisanna, "Lucy can join the Strauss family team."

"Y-You have to kill me first!" Natsu shouted and shook in fear.

Lisanna grinned evily, "Mira-Nee-Chan attack!"

MiraJane rolled her eyes but launched at Natsu with Satan Soul. Lucy jumped in front of Natsu and MiraJane halted to a stop.

"Mira enough!" Lucy snapped a golden light surrounding her.

MiraJane winced and was forced to her knees. To MiraJane it felt like a pressure was holding her down. Natsu went to grab Lucy but she burned him when he touched her skin. Lucy's eyes were flickering gold to brown. Hera appeared and grabbed Lucy whispering an incantation. Lucy's light was slowly dying and her eyes returned to their normal color. Hera held Lucy up as Lucy's legs went weak.

"Luce/Lucy!" Natsu and Lisanna shouted as they rushed towards her.

"Don't come near! The power of the stars hasn't settled yet!" Hera warned and she grunted in pain from the heat Lucy was giving off.

"H-Hera?" Lucy mumbled confusion in her voice.

"It's okay Lucy. You had a power lapse. I had to calm it down." Hera said sighing in relief when the heat died off.