The Unknown Keys

After Vexana stopped crying, Lucy got her to agree to wake up Hera. Hera shoot up and checked up on Lucy then glared at Vexana. Vexana glared back and latched onto Lucy which Lisanna and Natsu did not like.

"Anyways," Laxus coughed to catch everyone's attention, "What are we going to do with Vexana?"

"Also I have never heard anything about Crystal Keys." Freed said jumping in which everyone was surprised at.

"Of course you don't! Crystal Keys aren't meant to be known. If a Celestial Wizard finds a Crystal Key it is very rare that someone can summon a Crystal Key." Hera said scoffing at Freed.

"Plus we Crystal Keys have the choice to reject a Celestial Mage. Celestial Wizards are never allowed to speak of Crystal Keys if they are contracted with them. If the Crystal Key decides to leave the Celestial Wizard, or didn't even choose them, then the Celestial Wizard completely forgets about them." Vexana explained.

"What about you?" Evergreen asked trying to look not interested.

"This is the first time I've been noticed as a Crystal Key. I'm also the first Crystal to be banned from the Celestial World.  Since I have no contracts with any of you and your not Celestial Wizards, your memories cannot be erased. If the Celestial Warrior decides to make a contract with me, the Celestial Law does not allow Celestial Warrior's to be tempered with by any Celestial being." Vexana replied still latching onto Lucy.

"Just call me Lucy." Lucy said sweat dropping.

"Okay Lucy-Sama." Vexana smiled and gripped onto her tighter.

Natsu and Lisanna were not pleased. Laxus looked pissed that this Celestial Witch just attacked his sister and now she's latching onto Lucy like an obsession. Hera looked ready to launch Vexana.

"Guys can we stop with the killer looks?!" Lucy shouted a tick mark on her head, "Don't worry Vexana, their just protective." Lucy said with a gentle smile, mistaking Vexana's grip tightening out of fear.

"Well what we are going to do with her anyways?" Evergreen asked.

"As the Celestial Warrior and my love for Celestial Spirits, I am going to right an unfair trial. Hera, would do me a favor and get clothes for everyone so we can all travel to the Celestial World?" Hera looked very displeased, "Fine then! I'll ask Virgo to do so!" Lucy summoned Virgo, who also shared a displease to help out Vexana in any form, but she wasn't going to disobey Lucy.

"Did you just not hear my speech?! She was accused and wronged! She attacked us because she felt the dark guild was all she had left. So stop with the angry looks!" Lucy snapped and everyone looked down in shame.

Virgo reappeared and gave clothes from the Celestial World to everyone who needed them. By Lucy and Hera's power they headed to the Celestial World. The Celestial King went to greet them but looked revolted at Vexana which terrified Vexana. Vexana hid behind Lucy and grasped at Lucy's back.

"Lucy, my dear friend. I am sure you do not know but Vexana is not meant to be here." The Celestial King spoke.

"Oh shush it Mustache Man. I am able to see what happened to Vexana and she was wrongly accused. Zilong is not dead, he is chained to Earthland and Celestial beings are unable to feel him. This was not Vexana's doing. Vexana was trying to find a way to cure him from an unknown poison and you assumed she did the worst. Mustache Man you need better judgement!" Lucy said scolding the Celestial King and every Celestial being looked at her shocked, except for Leo.

To everyone's surprise, the King chuckled, "You have not steered me wrong Lucy. Vexana is no longer banned and allowed to return to the Celestial World. All I ask of you, Lucy, is to find Zilong, The Warrior Crystal Key."