Our Way Of Practicing

I go over to Robert after just sitting and watching him for an hour.  "Do you want to practice now? I think it would be nice to do so."

He gets up.  "I don't understand you y/n."

"Well I do.  I like you and let my emotions get the best of me.  You have a girlfriend.  What I did was not right and what you did wasn't right either."

He sits back down and I go and sit next to him.  I know this won't help the situation but I may my head on his shoulder.  I feel like crying.

I look up at him and he's looking right back at me.  This won't  help the situation either, I pick my head up and gave him a very passionate kiss.  "I have to tell you something Robert...  I've been thinking about it for awhile but I might do it."

"Go on tell me." He trys for a second kiss but I dodge it and give him a hug instead.

I release his and have my hands on his shoulders.  "I'm thinking about moving back home and leaving this.  I don't know if I want this." And I don't mean wanting to be apart of Starkid but more like I don't know if I can handle seeing his face anymore.  He doesn't need to know that though.

"Wait so you're leaving Starkid just to go back to Ohio?"

"What's that supposed to mean? All my family is back in Ohio.  I'm getting a little homesick."

Robert and I remain our eye contact. "Well facetime or something, our team can't lose you.  You're literally so amazing at this.  I'll even get some of my money and send it to them so they can come up here and watch all of us do what are a good at."

"Well if I'm so good why wasn't I a first pick? Clearly they saw more in Meatball than me.  Which go Meatball but come on I'm not cut out for this."

"Can you give it a few more days and a few more practices before you leave?"

"I already planned on that Robert.  I wanted to see if I can actually do it." I think that phrasing kind of confused him. "Okay should we practice now?" He nods.

~After Our Practice~

"We should go and out and eat." Robert suggest.

"Good idea.  Let me go change and get ready."  I go and walk into my bedroom but Robert follows. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Well I'm getting changed too.  My clothes are in your room." I glare at him. "What it's not like we haven't seen eachother in the nude before." I roll my eyes and just get changed without changing my undergarments. I put on a blue dress and black flats.  I then go to my desk and put light makeup on. "Dang y/n, it's not like we're getting anything fancy." I ignore his remark.  It's not like looking decent is a sin.  I then look at what he's wearing: A blue top (the blue matches my dress) and black jeans with black sneakers.