Plane Ride #2

A few days have passed.  The days have become shorter and nights longer. Don't get me wrong, I love college but I miss all of Starkid.  I'll text all the cast (excluding Robert) everyday. We even have a group chat. I miss them all.  I guess this is life though.

I go downstairs get some cereal.  My family is allergic to cinnamon so they don't have any Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  I don't bother to use my money to buy any though.  I'll get by.

I do my daily routine: Wake up, eat Cheerios, shower, and then go to my class when we have class. Today there is no class because it's Saturday.

I head into the group chat.

Me: Hey guys ! How's everything going?

Nick is the one who mainly replies to these type of questions.

Nick: Not great. Having a hard time trying to find someone to play your parts.  Robert too.  I know you don't want anything to do with him but can you try to talk to him?

Me: I shall not talk to him.  I've been ignoring all of his messages.  I'm sorry.  Can I help in any other way?  Also wdym find someone to play my parts?  I thought Meredith would just take the part back?

Nick: That was the plan but she already had to take over a few more parts cause we made last minute changes.  Y/n we really need you back.

A few other people actually said something and they were all along the lines of "we do need you back".

Me: Okay I'll think about it.  The thing is I'm in college rn.  It'll be rough for me to just drop it.  I hate not finishing things.

Nick: Well you started with Starkid first.  You never finished it.  It's time for you to come back.

I don't even think.  I yell at my family and tell them I'm going to California. 

Me: Okay, you convinced me.

The thing is even after coming back home I was still dancing to the choreography of the musical and rehearsing my lines so I already have it all planned out.

Nick: We were hoping you'd say that.  I'm actually in Ohio right now at the airport.  I'll just wait here and we can back. And don't worry about the plane ticket money.  I got that covered

I smile.  What would I ever do without them?  Be a miserable teacher watching musicals that I could of been in?  Good thing I still own my apartment.

~At The Airport~

I run in with my things and give Nick a big hug.  But once Nick moved I see Robert.  I gave Nick a nasty glare.

Robert then walks over and just stares at me for a minute and pulls me into a tight hug and starts crying.  At first I don't hug him back but then I take my right hand and patted his back for comfort.

A few hours later and we are on the plane.  We are in the middle seats of the plane (3 seats together).  Nick was on the right outermost side and I was in the middle leaving Robert on the left of me.

~Back In California~

"I guess this is where I say bye." I glare at Nick.  I can't believe he's leaving Robert and me alone.

He then walks away and I look at Robert. "I still know my way to the apartment so I'll just walk myself there."

I start to walk away but he grabs my hand.  I roll my eyes.  "I can give you a ride." He wipes his eyes and continues. "We really need to talk."

I walk with Robert to his car.  I really don't want to but it's a long walk from here.  "I have nothing I want to talk about." I then jump into his car and buckle up.

"But I do." Robert then drives me back to my apartment and walk in.  He goes straight for my couch and sit next to him.

I am not ready for this conversation.