Unwanted Conversations

Robert takes me back to my apartment.  "Wow today was crazy."

"Ya and just wait for the the end of the week." I say.

"Ya." He sighs and plops into my bed.  I lay down next to him.  "What are you thinking about doing?"

"With going to PenVan?"

"Of course what else would I be talking about?"

I sit up.  "I have no idea what I want to do. I mean I love it here and being with all of you guys but this is really huge."

He sits up too and grabs me so I'm sitting on his lap facing him.  "I'll support you no matter what but I'm going to be honest, I want you here.  We all love you.  I love you." I won.  He just said he loved me first.

"Well I love you and all of them too but like I said this could really help me." I can now say 'I love you' anytime to him.

~The Next Morning~

I hate having to get up.  I love laying next to Robert and having the warmth of his body on mine.  I get up anyway and do my daily routine:  Shower, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, makeup, wake Robert, and then leave.

We go back to do another show.  I love this but it's also so tiring.

~In Robert's Car After 2nd Show~

We haven't said anything whatsoever.  I don't know if something is wrong or what.  "Wanna go to my place?" He asks.

I thought he'd never ask.  "Of course I do." I smile and give him a kiss.

~In Robert's Apartment~

"This is nice." I say as I walk in.  I could barely get those words out though because his two dogs started jumping all over me.

"May, Honey, get off our guest." They don't respond.

"It's okay Robert.  I love dogs."  I get down on the floor and play with them.  They are so cute.

Rob eventually puts them in their cage and shows me around.  This place is bigger than my apartment and I always thought I had a pretty decent size one.

"How do you feel about staying here tonight, or I guess for as long as you want?"  He winks at me and puts his hands on my waist.  He's so goddamn loveable, fUCK: and that's what we did.

~End Of The Week~

I've been staying at Robert's since the day he brought me here.  I even grabbed some of my clothes.  I did give him his clothes back though.

Today's the last show of this week.  The next one is two weeks from now.  Today's also the day I have to text Eddie my answer.

I do the same routine as every other day.  Robert even bought Cinnamon Toast Crunch just for me, he's so sweet.

~After The Show~

"So, what are you going to text them?" Robert asks.

"Well I'm going to ask what day I'd have to be there and see if I can still do the show in two weeks and then go there and see if it fits me.  Does that sound good or should I just say no?"

"You do whatever you want."

"You're such help."  I roll my eyes.

"You love me."

I roll my eyes again.  I do though.  I text Nick to see what I should do.

Me: What should I tell Eddie/PenVan?

Nick: This is your choice.  Just know, like last time, you are always welcome back.  We all love you and will miss you but we understand if you leave.  This is a huge step in furthering your career.

Me: Thanks Nick.

So I text Eddie that I will but will go after the last show and see if this is the life for me.  Eddie said that that was fine and that he'll buy the plane ticket now.

I text the group chat the screenshot of our conversation and everyone is saying how happy they are for me.

I look at Robert.  "I love you so much.  I hope you know that."

"Y/n.  I need to say something but I don't know how to straight up say it."

"Just say it.  I'm sure it won't be that bad."

He smiles.  "I love you too." He let's out a big, fat sigh though.  "I don't do long distance very well so if you decide to fall through with this then I don't know what this will be anymore."

I'm speechless.  "So I have to pick between you or PenVan?"  Why would he do this?  He told me he'd give me his full support and now he's basically telling me I have to stay.