Over The Years

Being a child life seemed to come easy to me, I didn’t have a care in the world living my everyday life. It wasn’t until I was seven that my life turned upside down I was sent away because I couldn’t provide for a family that was capable of providing for themselves I was a child they were supposed to take care of me. I was lost and confused thinking my parents didn’t love me they sent me away because they wanted nothing to do with me. As time went by living with my foster family life was great I was aging and getting everything I ever wanted they were sweet and caring. Years went by and they became better parents to me than my biological parents. As I got older I still questioned the love my parents didn’t have for me. Things got a little different when I turned fifteen with my foster family they started to act weird they started doing less and less for me making me go out and work odd jobs around the neighborhood for the money for things I wanted or needed they no longer helped me they made me start taking care of myself the entire year. On my sixteenth birthday they told me I needed to leave and go live with my biological parents that  I was just there till I was able to provide for them. The age sixteen in my state meant that I could get a job. I was hurt and broken after all the love and support they provided I had to go back to total strangers. I broke down and cried I thought about how I grew differently over those nine years I was gone. I tried my best to forget them because how do you forgive someone that gave you up?