First Day Of School

It's 6:30 my alarms going off I get up before everyone so I won't run into anyone while going upstairs. I go take my shower brush my teeth and head back down stairs. I get to my "room" and as I'm picking out clothes for my first day of school my phone pings New Message from Momma Autum💚.

Momma Autumn💚 - Have a good first day baby girl you'll crush this and make tons of friends don't be nervous and have a wonderful day. Love Momma 🥰

Momma Autumn💚- & Make sure you send me a picture of the outfit you pick because I'm pretty sure your head is racing because you're trying to impress everybody when your opinion is the only one that matters.

Me- Thank you momma love you too and I'll try to have a good day. 😌 This is my outfit I'm wearing.

Picture at top won't load here 👆🏽

I get up stairs In a really happy mood I'm just that type of person it's the small things that make me happy. I get to the kitchen and see what I assume to be my brothers and sisters. I say good morning but no one answers and that just kills my mood. Like it's a good day maybe their going through something I look for something to eat but they legit have no food. The kids were eating some kind of left over something looked nasty. On another note I got to avoid my "PARENTS" if I should even call them that. So I leave in a good mood and head to the bus stop. I get to the bus stop and it like five kids there three girls and two boys. The girls and one guy were talking they seem close while the other guy stood off to the side. I don't like small talk so I go straight for my head phones. I put them in and clicked shuffle and I kid you not my favorites omg came on twerk by city girls and I had to keep everything inside I wanted to dance and rap so bad. I was screaming the lyrics in my head.

🎶 💃🏽Itty-bitty-pretty
I'm the realest in the city
Only fuckin' with the plug
Got a nigga worth a benj
Pourin' love, only talk about
Bands when he hit me
Chose him, he ain't pick me
We were never doin' quickies

I laugh a little to myself and change the song to something more calm that won't get me hype the bus shows up and I got nervous for some reason. I get on and walk straight to the back of the bus there's no one in the seat that I pick but there is a really cute guy at a diagonal from me. Then my phone goes off new Message.

Unknown- Hey Jazmyne it's Sasha Momma gave me your number yesterday night she said today was your first day and I just wanted to text you and let you know you got this Bitch can't nothing hold you back.

Me- Girl you text right on time I just got on the bus and got nervous for no reason and I'm glad she did I went to talk to you but forgot I got rid of social media for my first month back and I was like I'll have to see her when I go see Momma Autumn.

Bestfriend💚🤞🏽🥰- I asked how it went when you got there but it wasn't great but I know you'll get through it I helped pick out your bedroom set hope you live it. Love you talk to you soon.

The bus pulls up to the next stop and a large group of kids get on and a girl walks back to where I'm sitting and goes hey you're in my seat and as I go to cuss her out she goes but it's okay you dressed nice and you're really pretty so I just smile thinking of how I was about to go in on her and she complemented me. She sits and goes I'm Tamia but you can call me Mia. I smile a little and say I'm Jazmyne but you can call me Jazmyne she giggles and goes I like you I can tell we're gonna be friends. Before I know it the bus pulls up to the school we get off I look around getting a feel of the school Mia says hey if you need someone to sit with at lunch find me and walks off I go into the school look around and head to the office.