Me & Bestfriends Phone Call

Me- Girl are you ready for this FaceTime call cause I'm ready to spill while otw to this cafe.

Bestfriend💚🤞🏽🥰- Give me like five I'm about to get out of class and I'll call you.

So I'm sitting wait on the call thinking all about today and how she's gonna take it. I'm pretty sure she gonna be wild and say some off the handle shit so I'm not going to the cafe till our phone call is over. I'm pretty sure I look crazy sitting here. My phone rings and I answer it in about 0.000001 seconds because I was ready to talk. She automatically start going in on me talking about damn bitch did the phone even ring? I laugh and say yea half now hush. So let me tell you. You remember the guy that car into the clothing store? Yea what about him? Well talking to you this morning I was late and I ended up running right into him and dropping everything on the floor. & that's not the worst part while sitting on the ground where he knocked me I looked up at him and couldn't stop staring at him he was trying to have an entire conversation with me and I was just stuck and he's like Hellooooooo so I snap out of it and he's just like my bad Ma. So he try's to help me get my stuff I'm like no I got it and my names Jazmyne btw and he tells me his name is Blaze kid you not I started staring at him again and was in a daze and he was asking for my number if that was okay with me cause he said third times the charm right because I saw him at the grocery store and at relaxed attire. I'm actually glad now that you had me dress decent and not let me walk out with a messy bun cause I would have been a hot fucking mess. I know my story is all over the place but once we stop by my house to change my stuff around I'll tell you about it on the way to work. Speaking of work I actually can't wait because I'm getting to work with my bestfriend 24/7 and not having to sit in the house and look at them out of all 5 kids in that house only one has spoken to me. The rest are so far up Ashley ass they can't even speak I know none of their names and they are always out doing stuff. My bestfriend just looks at me and goes don't try and change the subject girl you better suck his dick or something I laugh and cut her off before she gets started and tell her but on another note here comes one of my friends Donate from class I'll talk to you later don't forget me at school. Byeeee love you.
Hey Dontae where are you going? Well I saw you sitting out here laughing so I was gonna see what you were doing and I'm going to assume you were talking to your bestfriend and who dick was she telling you to suck. Just kidding I don't wanna know. But I'm going to the cafe you wanna go? lol I was going that way but the way my bestfriend mouth work I couldn't sit in there and talk to her because she has loud outburst and I can't have these people looking at me crazy this my fist time In there and she would get me banned I'm just going to get a drink and chill while I wait for my next class. We get to the cafe and he orders and I get a table when he comes back with his food it's silent then he goes sooo I heard you fell into Blaze today I look him dead in the face and laugh he ran me over he legit knocked me and my stuff down what about him? I'm just playing it off like I really don't know who he is. Dontaes mouth drops so you mean to tell me you don't know who he is? No Dontae I just got here I don't know who he is. Girl you've been here a week Mia didn't tell you who he was? Wait how did you know I knew Mia? Don't worry about that let's talk about Blaze. So Blaze is an upperclassmen so all the girls in our grade are really into him because he's on the foot ball team and they say that he's with this cheerleader but I think they broke up because they are never together and every time he sees her he just walks past and everyone is scared to ask because she's annoying as fuck when it comes to him she swears she runs him but he does what he wants. I'm a hundred percent sure him running into was not an accident you're the new kid you're really pretty and you don't know much people think that he's into really dumb girls that don't really care about school work but I think he's into smart girls if we're being honest. One time I caught him with this really smart girl after school and he told everyone that he was getting a tutor but they were making out and when he told everyone that she was just a tutor she looked sad and hurt because she was a secret. But I mean you have a class with him so you let me know if he says anything I need all the details 😂. Okay nosey isn't it time for us to go back to school I've got class to attend unlike you. But we need to link up one day when I'm off work so that we can discuss everyone at the school so I know who to avoid this last 2months of school. I legit can't believe I was forced to change school in the last 3 months 🙄 but it's okay I'm managing lol I made 2 friends.