Getting Comfortable

I get on the bus and put my headphones on and just relax back into the seat thinking of the hell hole I was about to return to. The bus stops at the first five stops before mine. It's sad but I honestly dread going into this house I'm supposed to call home. We get to my stop I'm the last off the bus so I walk off and walk as slow as I can to the house once I get there James and Ashley aren't there so I go in and right down to my room without a word didn't even check to see who was in the living room. I got down to the room and it looked so much better it was decorated and I had furniture. I was so excited I forgot all about have stuff sent today it was a cute black and white set with colorful bed set I created a group text with momma and bestfriend to tell them about it

Me- I love my bedroom set thank you so much Sasha I feel like you picked out the bed set and it's cute I love you guys so much.. 😭😭 I'm never leaving my room.

Momma Autumn💚 -You're welcome baby me and John love you can't wait to hear about your first day at the new school later.

Bestfriend💚🤞🏽🥰- I'm glad you love it I did pick it out did you find the picture of us on your dresser?

Me- okay momma I'll FaceTime you once I get settled in and finish all the catch up work.

I finish up my homework it's like 7 and I'm hungry and I'm used to eating by 630 so I go up to see if dinners being made and I get up there and no one is home all the lights are out so I start looking for food and as I'm looking in the pantry John and Ashley coming in with the kids I speak and they just dry hey and they have bags of take out. I'm like wtf they didn't even invite me or ask what I wanted but I don't trip I just walk away and head back down to my room I'm in a good mood and then horrible people are not about to ruin it. I lay across my bed about to FaceTime momma when there's a slight knock on the door I say come in and it's a little boy who I assume is my little brother and he hands me a food bad and says I don't know what you liked but I picked you this they wasn't gonna get you food so I said I wanted extra. I said thank you and asked what his name was and he said I'm Jammie they said your my older sister and I said yes I'm Jazmyne it's nice to meet you Jammie. I ate while calling momma I told her all about my day at school and how much I loved my bedroom set I told her goodnight 😴. I cleaned up all my trash and all I could think about before falling asleep was why they were treating me the way they were if I was actually their child.