After School/ First Day On The Job

The last school bell finally rings. I walk to my locker and grab everything I need and close up and go wait outside for Sasha.  Fifteen minutes pass and almost everyone is gone there's still a few people waiting so I'm just watching videos on YouTube. Then all of a sudden a new message pops up in the notifications.

Unknown-  You look nice today. That color looks nice on you.

Me- Who is this?

Unknown- Do you need to know you can't take a compliment?

Me- Well id like to know who it's coming from & how you got my number.

Unknown- Well who this is should be the least of your worries. Sitting somewhere alone looking as pretty as you are.

I quickly look up and look around me but I don't see and I start to get nervous freaking out. I start calling Sasha she's not answering and I have no idea what to do someone is clearly watching me.

Unknown- You shouldn't look so scared it looks bad on you. That look of fear in your eyes is driving me crazy. & don't worry your time is coming you can run but you can't hide.

As soon as I start walking back towards the doors of the school Sasha pulls up in a hurry slamming on breaks telling me how sorry she is that she's late she need up getting a 15 minute detention and had to take it because she had competition next week. After she's done she looks up at me and sees that I'm worried. Girl you had a good day today why the fuck You looking like you saw a ghost. I just look down for a moment and tell her about the text and someone watching me and apparently my time is coming for something I did that I know nothing about. She goes don't worry about it we will figure it out don't stress it. We've got a job to do today and more tea to spill okay I have to tell you about Justin dumb ass when we leave your house and get to work. lol oh god girl that's really gonna take my mind off of things laughing at the stupid shit y'all do. We pull up to the house I tell her stay there and I'll be right back I walk inside they are in the living room I speak and head down to the room I change and put my stuff up and put my new lock on and on my way back up I see my little brother and I wave he looks around and waves back and then runs back to the living room.  I go out the door and back to the car to Sasha laughing on FaceTime as soon as I get in she hangs up. Ok bitch I wasn't gonna take your man or nothing you didn't have to hang up😂 whatever Jazmyne I wasn't even talking to him I was talking to my new bestfriend cause you slacking. Okay whatever she gonna get tired. Tired of what not me nah Sasha she gonna get tired of me beating her ass everyday. We pull up to the job and go inside while she's telling me what all I have to do and how then I look up and say don't forget you still have to tell me about Justin and what he did. So after you hung up this guy walked up and always asking me some questions and he comes running across the courtyard and telling him If you don't get away from my girl the only thing you're gonna be asking is how to get my foot out of your ass in one piece. & that's not the worse part the guy was a fucking substitute teacher. This man looks taken back and he tells Justin to go to the office for his language and this mf gonna say yea I'll go once you make me cause you not tryna fight.  That man just walked off and everybody was looking I just walked off like he so extra he didn't even ask any questions he legit just went all out. Now he tryna figure out why I'm pissed and not answering his calls. Y'all are crazy but you know you love him. It's twenty minutes till closing so I'm currently cleaning up and I'm taking stuff to the back and someone walks in the last 10 minutes I think to myself couldn't you just come tomorrow morning. I finish packing up the boxes & walk out to the lobby but no one is there and I call out to Sasha to see where she went and she wasn't answering so I'm like wtf and I can't start the closing presses cause I don't know how and she has to do it so I walk around looking and then I hear yelling. I open the lobby door and guess who it is her and dumb ass Justin I say hey could y'all save this so we can close up and you don't show up to peoples job ugly. You could have called her when she got off he wouldn't fight you but you know I will 🙄. She goes back in to close up and I talk to him while we wait and tell him he shouldn't have come empty handed she need some flowers or something. Can't be acting ugly causing a scene with my bestfriend in the middle and she deserve the best. I said much more but this bitch gonna look at me and say do you have a man how you know you supposed to be treated. I wanted to choke him but I didn't and said I know my worth and my best friends worth men are replaceable. Sasha comes out and tells Justin she'll talk to him later and we get in the car to drive off I flick him off and we're off. I get to the house and talk to her for a little before going in getting ready for bed. Before going to bed I think about how much I want to know my siblings and how I'm going to approach the situation I just wanna stay stress free and if knowing who they are stresses me I don't need to know. The last thing I think about is who text me yesterday being on the job made me forget all about it.