Willamima High School

I went to the office and got my schedule my first class is history who the hell wants to know about history this early in the morning 🙄. I get to the class no one is there yet it's like 5 minutes until the bell rings I speak to the teacher and picked a seat.  The class went by pretty quickly they were talking about the war not my favorite but gotta listen to pass. My second class was math now that's my favorite subject I'll gladly look like a nerd in there lol fuck my image when it comes to math.  I get to the class take a seat and get ready I work on the 2 minute bell ringer worksheet finish before the bell even rings and just wait for class to start. My other classmates start to fill up the room. I just watched them come in just to see who they were. A guy walked in and sat right next to me he was a really pretty guy but he wasn't my type class started and as I was doing my work so focused on the board I didn't realize the guy beside me was talking to me. I look at him confused and he giggles and he's like I assume you love math and I smile a little and I'm like yes and he was like I can tell you're really good at it. I'm like yes and start back working on the rest of the work & he goes you don't really talk much so I reply no I don't really make friends they have to much drama and he's like me too but me and you about to be close because you seem chill. I laugh a little and say so really if we're about to be friends what do I call you? He smiles and says I'm Dontae but my friends call me Don or Tae the choice is yours I smiled we'll Dontae I'm Jazmyne. The bell rings and and I move on to the next class and then the next then lunch I get there grab my tray and sit at a table in the back just to people watch while eating my fries.  Then Mia walks up girl why are you over here sitting by yourself I laugh and tell her I'm people watching and she laughs and ask what exactly do you get out of that I laugh well when you people watch you see what people are really about you can see who talks about who. For example that girl in the green was just laughing and pointing at the girl in the white with another girl now she's sitting and eating with her she's not her real friend.  So she sits with me and we talk about the people in school and she asks me where I moved from and I tell her I used to stay on the other side of town with my mom but now I stay with my family so I had to switch schools. We talk for a little while longer the bell rings for class. I get up attend the rest of my classes the day went through rather quickly and I headed to the bus to wait while waiting Mia walks up and says she's catching a ride with a friend and offers me a ride but I said no I just wanna take my time getting home and she was like ok lol and gave me her number so we could hang out sometime.