First Week Of School Was Short

The week went by pretty quickly I've been in this house for 5 days. Now I'm just sitting in my room wondering what I'm going to do for the weekend. All of a sudden my door swings open hard as fuck hitting the wall behind it and I jump & here comes Ashley I look up at her like she's crazy and say can I help you and she get mad and starts yelling I'm your mother you don't talk to me like that I just roll my eyes like yea I gotta get out of here. She goes since you're under my roof you will provide for me or you will provide for yourself you want get anything from me or your father so you need to go look for a job over the weekend. She walks off I get up and close the door behind her and just think to myself what the fuck is life. I text Sasha and start packing a bag.

Me- Girl if you don't drop whatever or whoever you're doing and come and get me ima loose my mind.

Bestfriend 💚🤞🏽🥰-  I guess you tryna be funny 🙄 I'm not doing no one unless it's Keith Powers😂 give me like five and I'll be otw what's your address?

Me- Ha very funny that's my man but 276 Lisa Drive & I'm packing a bag I'm staying the weekend cause this not gonna work for me.

Bestfriend 💚🤞🏽🥰- okay and that's fine.

I put my phone back on the charger and start packing my bag for the weekend and little does she know she's dropping me off at school so I pick out like six outfits to choose from. Grab my school bag and put all my work in it.

Bestfriend 💚🤞🏽🥰- I'm outside Bitch let's go before I get robbed this old ass man out here winking at me 🤮.

I grab all my stuff and my charger and run up the stairs and out the door didn't say bye or nothing I get in the car and laugh so hard because she looked so mad that I took so long she's like it's not funny I could have got kidnapped. When you bring me back I need to stop by The store I need a lock for my door apparently I need to provide for them or provide for myself. So I'm going with myself cause they didn't look out for me when I was 7 🤷🏽‍♀️ they just went and had more kids.  So she's like so that means you about to get a job you can work with me my stores hiring I can try and get us on the same shift. Girl where do you work cause I thought you got fired? The new clothing store on 7th street the one across from the old target. That's my store how come I've never seen you in there? JAZMYNE if you don't chill with the questions I just got hired you want the job or not. 😂 Well sorry lol I was just making sure you wasn't lying I will gladly take it. Oh and btw you're dropping me off at school on Monday I'm not coming back to that house till Monday night cause I'm coming to the job on Monday to see about working there.Oh okay Jazmyne  I like how you didn't ask you better be glad you're my bestfriend.