Sunday

I wake up look at my phone it's like 10:30 Sasha already gone to work so I get up brush my teeth and shower. I throw on a simple outfit (Posted above) then I brush my hair up into a neat high bun and head downstairs to grab something to eat before I left. I get to the kitchen and see Sasha's dad he's just walking out with a cup of coffee I say good morning and he gets excited an goes Jazmyne I haven't seen you in awhile. I think back and go oh yea you were in Egypt the last time I was here and by the time you came back I was in the process of moving. He goes well it's nice to see you I've got to get to work. I laugh to myself while thinking of all the family time I spent with them on the weekends and week days when my mom & dad had to work over night. He was really like a second dad to me. I fix myself some French toast bacon and eggs and while I'm eating I order me an Uber to my bestfriend job.

Me- Bit*h I'm pulling up outside so be prepared to talk to me for an hour till your lunch and I wanna see how my future job looks 🙂

Bestfriend💚🤞🏽🥰- Uh who told you that you could come.

I walked in and looked at her and was like so you don't want me here? Is that what you're trying to say you don't love me no more? If that's the case ill leave and never come back. She bust out laughing girl you're so dramatic. I never said you couldn't come I just asked who said you could 😂 you know I love your ugly ass. So what's it like working in here? I could see myself working here I'm trying on clothes while talking to her she's like it's really chill tbh and there are no rude customers they are all really relaxed. We continue talking about random things another customer comes in she yells welcome to Relaxed attire if you need any help I'm Sasha. I laugh and ask if she has to say that every time and she goes yes but it's and then she gets really quiet and I'm just like shit the place is getting robbed then my phone goes off.

Bestfriend💚🤞🏽🥰- A really cute guy just came into the store and he really looks like your type.

Me- Bitch I thought the store was getting robbed why tf did you go quite just to text me that I was scared as hell back here ima peep out and look let me know when he's coming this way.

Bestfriend💚🤞🏽🥰- He right back there now he's by the men's shirt you have to step out a little to look.
Bestfriend 💚🤞🏽🥰- Girl what are you doing did you look?
Bestfriend 💚🤞🏽🥰- Did you die with overload of how cute he was? He's coming to checkout where are you.
Me- I go to school with him he really is cute he's in one of my classes that's who I saw In the store last night. Ion want him to see me again that would be weird two times over the weekend I'll be there when he leave.
He's walking towards the door so I walk out and I slowly move towards the front and he's out the door so I go by my bestfriend and I tell her all about him and how I believe he's an upper class man and out of my league he's gonna think I'm some kind of stalker and she goes change of subject the hiring manager gonna be in today in about 20 minutes it's right before I go on lunch so if you're serious about the job talk to her when she gets here. So I'm like bet and we start talking and the guy from my school walks back in and says that my friend forgot to take the tag off I legit die and stand in my spot and stare at him. Until my bestfriend throws a sensor at my head and goes could you go to the back and grab something for me & I look at her like she crazy and walk off and laugh just a little. He leaves by the time I come back and she goes bitch you was just staring at him and making my customers uncomfortable and shit. Then the hiring manager walks in and Sasha goes hey Mrs.Jones my friend needs a job and she watched how I work today and folded clothes. She looks dead at me and goes when can you start and I'm like whenever just as long as I'm on the same schedule as Sasha she's my ride and I have no other activities. So she goes well you're hired because I didn't want to do interviews today. Well I'm going on lunch and Jessie is coming in so she'll be in here with you I'll see you at like 1:30 when I get back. She clocked out and we went to the car I asked her what she wanted to go eat because I never really eat out I'd rather cook. So she goes you extra Lmfaoo so we go to Sonic and Pizza Hut because I wanted some cheese sticks and pizza so we got both. Then she dropped me back off at home. And went back to work.