•Chapter 4•

"It was just a.... "

Phil and Llanera waited for his father to come back but it felt like years as the boy started to forget about his father, enjoying every bit of time as he played with a rocket ship that him and his uncle bought as Llanera watched Phil playing like an a energetic kid as always.

+Minutes later+

"His quite knackered, and his quite smelly from sweating too much and glad that some of my house helpers payed attention at him" Llanera chuckled as he gave the sleepy boy to Kati "Salamat Llanera and I see that the both of you bought something? Thank you so much and yeah.. Their father cannot afford this things.. " Kati sighed as he felt poor, he was too busy and his family live simple " Do you want me to escort you and your boy, back at your house?  I will give you protection so that your Son won't get kidnap" Llanera crossed his arms as he waited for the response "That'll be a pleasure" Llanera then sent soldiers with Kati, back at his home.
Kati had reach their homes and his wife thanking the soldiers who escorted them as she gave pure Coffee, Vegetables from their farm and one cow as the soldiers thanked them "Anong nangyari Kay Phil Itay?  Why is he tired-"(What happened to phil Itay? ) Isagani was cut off by Kati, Kati pulled the action figures that what gani wants as Gani's jaw dropped and looked surprise "H-how... We can't afford this toys Itay... " Gani analyzed the expensive toy as he started to like it "It's from your uncle and his pretty rich" Gani smirked "Really?  Is he an evil Rich person who is secretly working for the Spanish empire? " Gani said as he looked at his father giving a curios look and doubting that this person is working for the spanish empire "No you silly" His father patted his head as he stood up and closing the door where Phil was in "You're not tired yet Gani? " Kati took a glance at his son who was playing the action figure as his father chuckled, making Gani startle and hid the toy behind him "I-is not like I like it or anything... I-it's ugly... " Gani looked elsewhere while he hid his favorite toy as kati grabbed it "Oh you don't like this?  I guess I should sell this so that we can get more profit ha? " his father smirked as he held the toy up "N-no! "Gani snatched the toy back and hugged it "I'm going to keep it!" Gani quickly entered his room where he share rooms with his sibling as Kati Chuckled and shrugged as he got out of the scene.

AC•
I don't know if I should continue this book because I'm running out of idea, ughhh this sucks I know qwq, sorry if it's too short.
488 words