•CHAPTER 14•

"Nearly there...Farewell... "

Del's eyes widened as his throat was getting choked by his own brother, he grabbed his brothers hand and tried to pray them off his neck, he successfuly did and he tried to catch his breath "PHIL! THE HELL!??-" he was cut off by them trying to kill him again.

Del threw himself on the fridge and panic was rushing inside him as he saw Phil grabbed and lifted a chair "P-PHIL NO! " he managed to dodge it but some of the chair hitted his back making him pass out falling to the ground.

And then Martial coming inside, shocked, seeing their home a mess, he quickly ran inside the kitchen to see Phil pointing a gun to the unconscious Del "PHIL NO! " martial quickly rushed to snatch the gun at Phil and now the both of them where trying to have it for themselve.

The both boys where sweating as heck as the situation was getting more intense, the gun slowly pointed to Martial's stomach as he was trying to let the gun point at somewhere else, he was shock that his brother was so strong, he couldn't imagine that Phil has a lot of this force inside him.

Until.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*BANG!! *

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both of the boys stopped hearing that loud gunshot, Martial's eyes widened as he felt his sweat running down from his forehead to his chin, gulping, wishing that the both of them didn't get shot or any of them

*Cough*.......*cough*......

"P-phil? " Martial looked infront of him seeing blood in his hands, he looked at himself and then back at his small brother, he was shot! Martial started to shake and he saw how his brother weakly back up hitting his back at the table, Martial shakingly threw the gun away "no no no... Hindi.... Hindi to puwede.... Phil... "  (no this can't be)

He said as he felt tears pricking his eyes, he slowly approached his bleeding brother as he started to cry, he touched Phils cheek and he looked at the shot, it was shot on his stomach, he then heard Phil's voice "K-kuya....a-ang sakit.... Ang..... Ha..... H-hindi k-ko na... Kaya.... " (Brother, it hurts, I can't hold it on any longer)

"Phil...?..PHIL! P-PLEASE HOLD ON! " martial quickly made Phil sat down on a chair while he hurriedly looked for the first aid kit, hearing his brother's sounds of pain, hurted his heart even more, how did this happened? Why is this happening to Phil?

'd-damnit!! W-where's that first aid kit! ' Martial kept on looking until he came back trying to stop the blood from spilling out, he ripped some bandages and other clean cloths and pressed it against Phil's wound.

He quickly reach for his phone and he started to call the ambulance "PHIL! hold on! God dammit! " he was panicking at this rate.

Sirens started to come near their home and Phil was still breathing "Look at me... Don't... Don't you d-dare! Close your eyes! J-just look at me! Okay? Phil... Everything's gonna be alright... " Martial said as he kept his eyes at his brother.