•Chapter 12•

"The past... "

Third's persons POV

"PAPA! PAPA NO! DON'T LEAVE US! YOU'LL DIE IF YOU LEAVE! " Said the young kid chasing for his father "No... Don't worry I will come back son... Just keep your little brother safe and I'll come back okay? Don't let anyone enter the house understand? " the man stopped his tracks and he kneeled down caressing his sons shoulders and then giving a parental kiss on the forehead ending it with a smile.

"Papa... Okay... You... You promised... To come back... " the older boy sniffed up watching his father leaving him behind.

(Andres Bonifacios POV) (A different AU, just fanfiction)
I've walked away silently as I hear my sons sobs,  I felt devastated hearing that from him. I needed to leave so that I can protect my family and my country.

Even my life is depending on it, I am willing to sacrifice my life, those bastards killing my wife. I jumped up riding a horse with a small revolver gun in my side.

I started heading to his territory, If I'll kill him first I'll win as a proud noble warrior of Katipunan. And us living peacefully.

All I wanted is to be the leader... Not him! I deserve that title, I created that kind of group and his just going to steal it away from me!?  No way!

#A few minutes later#

The older sibling was cleaning his and his fathers possessions and their picture frame until he heard a crash not so far.

He startled and discontinued cleaning what he was cleaning, he looked down the floor sighing, he quickly looked for a broom to clean it off, he came back for he witnessed his fathers picture frame crushed into pieces.

He felt shivers down his spine but he shrugged it off, believing that his father will come back home alive.  Until a few minutes later he finished cleaning the shattered glass.

'What time is it... He should be home right now' the boy looked at the clock seeing it was nearly night time but his father wasn't still coming back. He knew his father very well, his father never betray his promises.

His father doesn't go home late except he really needs to. He felt that horrific shiver down his spine, he started to think if something bad happened to his father.

No one's PoV

"Have you killed Andres,  Llanera? " the man in a formal attire stood up waiting for the news, Llanera nodded emotionlessly as the man smiled infront of him "Good! You're going to have a promotion Llanera, you can go now, we don't need a leader like him, you didn't killed a innocent man,  you did this for the country"

Llanera was still in a state of shock, killing his well known friend from the command of a higher level, Emilio Aguinaldo or let's just call him Emilio (This is just for the fanfiction, but none of this storylines aren't true to history, you can search the history of KKK for further true and qualified answers :) )

Llanera felt like he was cursed, the last second of his friend begging for mercy, those memories keeps on repeating,  he felt like his gonna go crazy hearing his friends voice "You may now leave, I am now the official leader of the katipunan and well... The Philipines"

Before Llanera left he stood firm and made up a word,  he remembered that 'Andres' has a family to take care of,  his two sons waiting for him to return "A-about that sir... Before I go... Andres has two sons waiting for his return home... What are we going to do to them? " He asked.