1

Ava•••

Being a YouTuber may seem like the best thing ever. Don't get me wrong, it is, but it can also be really time consuming and hard to manage.

First of all you have to film videos, edit, upload, repeat. Trust me, when you have over 15 million people who expects to see a video every week, it can be really stressful.

Second, most of the places you go to, you get crowded by fans. This is probably my favourite part about being a YouTuber because I love meeting my fans and making new friends, but it can really get out of hand how dedicated some people are to get a picture and an autograph.

Lastly, with all these things on your hands from meet and greets to making videos, you barely have time to yourself. Meaning you can't live a normal life anymore.

But maybe I can... I know you should be sad when you're moving away from the place you've lived in all your life. Especially when your new home is 10000 miles away, but to be honest I'm kinda excited. Maybe because I can live a normal life in Canada or because I can finally experience a white Christmas... But I will miss sunny Australia, it's just that I can't wait to start fresh and have a life where I don't have to worry about being mobbed. I'll still make videos, but when I'm at school and around, I'm not gonna be me. I'm gonna be an entirely different person with a different name and a different look so that no one will know who I actually am. When no one knows, no one will care. Meaning, I can finally live a normal life again.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked putting her things into the trunk of my aunts car.

"Yup." I nodded taking one last look at the place I lived in for the past 16 years.

"I'm really gonna miss this place..." My mom said.

"Me too. So many memories..." Tears welled up in my eyes. I wiped them away and put my luggages in the car.

"Lets go, we don't want to miss our flight." My mom said getting into the passenger seat.

I got in and tweeted a picture of our house.

@AvaStiles: Moving day, bye bye!

Skipping plane ride...

We arrived in chilly Toronto the next day. It was fall time so it was pretty chilly, but it was beautiful.

My mom got a higher position for her job here in Pickering, Ontario which is why we moved here.

My disguise is working since no one strangled me at the airport so that's pretty good.

My natural hair colour is light brown, but as Adelaine, I wear my ombré extensions. I also wear brown contacts since my eye colour is actually blue.

We arrived at our new home which was absolutely gorgeous. It was a lot bigger than my old house since the old house was near the beach. This house had a pool. Close enough...

I walked inside with my luggages. Our furniture was already set. All I had to do was unpack my clothes and redecorate my room.

"Like it?" I heard my mom say.

"This is amazing! I can't wait to see my room." I smiled looking at the beautiful interior.

I walked upstairs to find four doors. I walked into the room at the end of the hall. It was painted mint green and white. It had a bay window and a Chandelier. My desk from back home was positioned at the corner. My white bed was also here along with my matching couch and fur rug. There was a walk in closet and another door leading to the washroom. It was huge.

I'm really gonna like this. I thought to myself as I unpacked my clothes. I'll definitely like this...